What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I just took the dog out before bed. Graupel on the ground, a mix of snow and rain in the air, and the temp just above 32F/0C. Our dog is so stupid that in bad weather, rather than doing her business quickly so we can get right back inside, curls her tail under her arse and does fake pee squats all over the neighborhood, thereby keeping us outside for an extra 5-10 minutes, sometimes more if the weather's really bad. Mind, this isn't a puppy learning the basics. This dog has done this for 10 years.

It started raining here mid afternoon NYE, had a brief pause from about 8pm which was handy as we were trying to get home after an early dinner, then started again. It rained the whole yesterday, all night as I got up a couple of times for the loo, and it's still raining at 1pm today. Not a great start to the year(!)
IMG_1413.PNG

Owen Bawn

I'm about 100 miles south of @Sinnbad11 and here we've had 24 hours of off again on/again rain mixed with periods of slush falling from heaven. Occasional freezing rain to break up the monotony and to keep the lights flickering. The dog tried to convince me she really could hold it in all night when I tried to boot her out the back slider an hour ago for the last wizz of the night.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Deep South Texas
Currently 44°
Humidity 81%

We have a young man here working on a temporary duty assignment. His home is in Chicago. He told me yesterday that the cold here hurts. That it’s a wet cold that chills you to your bones quickly.
He thought it would be no big deal because it’s in the 40’s.

35°F with occasional rain/snow mix. Around us they are getting constant snow or rain. The city’s heat island effect seems to be keeping us dry.

Tulsa, OK
Current
Sunny
30°F
84% humidity
2% chance of precipitation
30.31” and rising barometric pressure

Forecast
41°F for the high
49% humidity for the low
0% chance of precipitation

Owen Bawn

A somewhat dim and milky sun is out in Ohio's Miami River Valley for the very first time in 2021, though clouds are expected to cover the area again by this afternoon. Temps currently around 20F, -6C.

martym

54° here in Deep South Texas
Wore a light jacket and a watch cap and wool socks.

martym

It’s 37° this morning in Deep South Texas.
Perfect for sitting in the deer blind with the heater on and sipping a cup of coffee waiting for the macho grande to venture out.

Top Bottom