What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I don’t envy you. Our heat index is brutal. I don’t wish it on anyone.
Hydrate. Hydrate.
Stay clear. Not yellow.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I don’t envy you. Our heat index is brutal. I don’t wish it on anyone.
Hydrate. Hydrate.
Stay clear. Not yellow.
I have been non-yellow all day!

But I have it much better here. It's about 80 degrees and 65% humidity. My AC only kicked on once today.

I won't bother to visit you until January my friend! We can watch our wives clean rabbits!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The weather has changed here.

Screenshot_2020-09-01 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

It might warm up a bit in the afternoon but the weather has changed. The geese know it too, they started flaying last week. If I was still hunting them, I'd be getting things ready.

FarmerTan

The weather has changed here.

View attachment 1148691

It might warm up a bit in the afternoon but the weather has changed. The geese know it too, they started flaying last week. If I was still hunting them, I'd be getting things ready.
Aren't you up in Northern Ontario?

I'll live with you in the summer and @martym in the winter. You guys will never notice me! I'll be in a tent and drive an electric bicycle!

(I have a feeling my wife is getting tired of my retirement! A buddy from hiskool is moving up north to his lake house and invited us. She said I could go anytime!)

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Aren't you up in Northern Ontario?

I'll live with you in the summer and @martym in the winter. You guys will never notice me! I'll be in a tent and drive an electric bicycle!

(I have a feeling my wife is getting tired of my retirement! A buddy from hiskool is moving up north to his lake house and invited us. She said I could go anytime!)

No, I'm in London. An hour from Port Huron, two from Windsor/Detroit.

FarmerTan

My wife keeps begging me to retire.
I'm ready to be retired NOW. I just wasn't when my cardiology told me two years ago. Then I sat in my Lazyboy for a year trying to find my mojo. Guess what? IT AIN'T IN YOUR BUTT IN A LAZYBOY! Lol, I am finally pretty okay with it. But retirement ain't for sissies that are addicted to adrenaline!

Ha weather here in central fl,, april thru october, 90's with some occasional rain. but that is what I came for, no snow for sure.

martym

We had a front blow through overnight. It’s 78° right now. Whitewing Dove season is open Sat and Sun. Hogs are good all year 24/7, I am parked on overtime for the rest of the pay period and I have a 4 day weekend.
Life is good.

martym

I don’t even know what to say. That’s cold!!
66° here in South Texas. It’s been “cold” here all week.

It might freeze in Central Texas tonight (forecast is for 30F).
After that, it should warm back up to normal for the next few days.
currently: clear, 49F

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Cold and damp here...humidity has been in the 80s or 90s% the last few days. Supposed to get down to about 25F tonight.

Horses got a new round bale of hay and some grain today. Keep belly warm.

26 degrees with about 3 inches of snow on the ground, the less traveled roads are a mess of black ice. It warmed up enough today to melt some snow and it's freezing as I type this.

Top Bottom