What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Yes. A front is blowing in as we speak. It’s currently 71°. Supposed to get down to high 40’s or low 50’s.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
We're expecting the coldest night of the year Friday night. All the way down to 16F/-10C or colder with a w/c of 5F/-16C. Then, next Tues, all the way up to 50F/10C and rain.

Strange winter... Feb, is usually the coldest month of the year. Consistently -10C or colder. -20C is common and -30C certainly hasnt been rare where I am.

martym

A front is supposed to be hitting us tomorrow but right now it’s 82° at 1211 local.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I was just having a look at the coming warm weather and came across these from Newfoundland.

EOq9N9OWoAAsjiI.jpg

EOrAumHX0AAZA7K.jpg

245cm's. Thats 8 feet of snow!

martym

Wow!!
It’s 54° and drizzling here and I am complaining.
I apologize.
My bad.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Nice day here today. Just a few flakes of snow drifting in the air like feathers.

Screenshot_2020-02-20 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Warmth is coming. Thanks Texas! Hahaha.

Screenshot_2020-02-20 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network(1).png

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Screenshot_2020-02-29 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

6"s of fresh powder down with big flakes slowly falling and drifting on the breeze. It looks like a Christmas card out there.

Been up n down in central fl, few days 60/40 then to 70,s nd now 80,s for a few day and will drop back to 70,s. Up n down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom