What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A bit warm today.
Hi of 101° with a heat index of 118°.
But the worst of all is right now. 86° but feels like 96° and it’s only 10:30am.
AD08F88F-52E9-4D79-A8BE-F93E1D482FB7.png

Here in the Greater Toronto Area it's expected to be soul-searing hot today, with the mercury pushing over the 30C barrier. The humidity will bring that nearer to 40C or around 100F

martym

Here in the Greater Toronto Area it's expected to be soul-searing hot today, with the mercury pushing over the 30C barrier. The humidity will bring that nearer to 40C or around 100F
I have never had the pleasure of traveling to and visiting Toronto but maybe one day.
I had no idea it gets that hot.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Screenshot_2020-06-09 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Not really that bad here in London today. They're saying 104 for tomorrow. The humidity will be in the 90% range tonight.

My A/C is not working well and I don’t have the means to fix it so. Outside it’s 98 and inside is 85. I’m originally from the north and was made for it (German/Scottish heritage). I suffer in the heat greatly. Yes yes why on earth am I in Houston? I dearly desire to move to the Pacific NW. anywho... I’ve wrapped my head with one of those wet cooling towels and had to shave with cold water earlier. Augggggghhhh!!!!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Got humidity?

Screenshot_2020-06-10 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Its not even that bad right now, Cristobal is still giving us a nice breeze. It was nice last night too, till 2:30am when the lighting, thunder and rain started. Michigan's getting the worst of the remnants right now but I have feeling we'll get another go tonight.

Screenshot_2020-06-10 United States Weather Radar AccuWeather.png

martym

Just rained like crazy. Temp down to 75° so I took advantage and fired up the pit

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Screenshot_2020-07-02 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Not nice.

I didnt think you'd find much of a respite here this year Marty. We may all end up down there to cool off.

martym

That’s brutal. It hasn’t been very nice here lately. The heat index is what kills you.
59DFDF24-29F3-4BB9-A620-9D53E15300AF.png

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The heat index is what kills you.

Yeah, the humidity here can be brutal.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Its pretty dry right now but it gets bad at night when the dew point rises. By midnight tonight the humidity will likely be 90%+.

I just cut the grass and in the shade the grass is still wet from last nights dew.

martym

Current humidity is 40% but first thing in the mornings it’s like jogging in a sauna.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
33, thats more like it! Even Resolute is sweltering at 39!

93% humidity, its like the tropics up there haha.

Screenshot_2020-07-02 Resolute Bay, Nunavut 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Yesterday afternoon.

Screenshot_2020-07-03 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

For the rest of the week.

Screenshot_2020-07-04 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

In my 35 years of living here there has never been a full week of temps that hot.

Top Bottom