The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A gorgeous day today:

8356AF62-D9F1-4A4E-B206-0B48FF0886D4.png

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The three hottest months, yeah. If you're looking for relief, you might not get any here this summer.

Its a strange year for sure. I do not like freezing rain...
I won’t go out in snow or freezing rain. I may be able to drive in it but these pure southern types with their big super manly trucks will slide right into my Jeep. I like my Jeep.
Grand Cherokee if you were wondering. I’m pretty much a soccer mom that shaves her face. God some of these soccer moms could use a little facial hair removal. Ya know. If I left off “hair removal” from that sentence it still works.
Please don’t ban me.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I dont mind the snow as much as I might let on lol. I can deal with it, I have all my life. Driving in it is another matter. I can drive in snow of any depth pretty well as long as my car moves lol and have never ended up in the ditch in my life. I cant say the same for so many others here though. If we even only have a wet road with a 1/4" of slush in the center many cant manage that and start driving at 20mph in a 50mph zone.

I almost bought a friends 1999 Grand Cherokee, I like them, especially the new ones. Another friend drives one.

You're not the only female member we have that does that. @Jill Snoddon has a journal here and does the same.

I dont mind the snow as much as I might let on lol. I can deal with it, I have all my life. Driving in it is another matter. I can drive in snow of any depth pretty well as long as my car moves lol and have never ended up in the ditch in my life. I cant say the same for so many others here though. If we even only have a wet road with a 1/4" of slush in the center many cant manage that and start driving at 20mph in a 50mph zone.

I almost bought a friends 1999 Grand Cherokee, I like them, especially the new ones. Another friend drives one.

You're not the only female member we have that does that. @Jill Snoddon has a journal here and does the same.
Well I’m not actually a female. I just play one on TV.
I’m a stay at home dad.
So I often swim with schools of mostly females. They find it novel and cute.

Top Bottom