What's new

The B&B December Derby

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
This is still in the planning stage but I'm thinking of the B&B December Derby to be about Derby shaving soap and Derby blades. If interested, get your stash together for December now. Avoid the November rush.

The derby will be open to all those 3yo+ with no sex restrictions and be over a distance of 31 days. Starting time will be 0000UTC Wednesday 01 December 2021.

Last edited:
So... I have plenty of the Derby Premium blades I think I still have 1tuck of the Derby Extra, which is more of a YMMV every time for me.
Now the question is green tub, black tub, or one of the creams...🤔

I'm out too. I don't have a shavette nor derby blades. I already have way too many DE blades given I average one per year. I also don't have any derby soap, and I'm on a self imposed sabbatical from soap purchases until I have 5 or fewer soaps.

Hi,

Nope. No Derby anything, and I can't go buy any. I'll have to wait for the Old Spice soap and/or Personna Med Prep version. ;)

Stan

I've got Derby Extra and Derby Premium blades. I'll give it a try using Arko soap instead of Derby. From what I understand Derby is very similar to Arko, but at a price that's more expensive than other standards---a no go for me.

Can I wear a hat?
Are you planning on wearing a Derby while shaving?
TF1333-Stetson-Hats-Black.jpg

And then that brings to question... Should you wear a Derby while shaving with Derby?🤔

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
This is still in the planning stage but I'm thinking of the B&B December Derby to be about Derby shaving soap and Derby blades. If interested, get your stash together for December now. Avoid the November rush.

The derby will be open to all those 3yo+ with no sex restrictions and be over a distance of 31 days. Starting time will be 0000UTC Wednesday 01 December 2021.
Don’t forget the hats!

Top Bottom