What's new

The Auto-Fill thread

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Enter at least ten words, using only the words offered by your auto-fill function on your cell phone or other mobile device. Try to make rational sentence(s) from the words on offer.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm If you are going shopping before coming home we could do with cauliflower for dinner tomorrow morning

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm We can discuss the issue of the Journal of the American medical Association in the fridge downstairs for dinner tomorrow morning leaving at least two weeks after work

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm I'm going to take the time to make a reservation for dinner tomorrow morning leaving at least two cheddar cheese on the road and then we drive home that afternoon

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
We I will look at my house and then we drive home that afternoon and evening and then one of the thick steaks and a lot more than in the photo above is well with you tonight

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm If you are going shopping before coming home we could do with cauliflower for dinner tomorrow morning

Shaving travel to the UK for a few days and I will be returning to the last picture and a completely different scent.

Top Bottom