What's new

The Art Of Shaving (TAOS) on thin ice

Just an fyi. The grooming section includes Gillette and AOS. The highest grossing store in the USA does less than $2 million, average store +/- $1 million. To do $8 billion would mean over 8,000 AOS stores? I do not think they have that many stores, I could be wrong so if someone knows please let me know. The store gross was told to me by a regional manager.

I doubt the $8B is in-store sales. I have a fair amount of their product, yet have only bought one item in an AoS store. I am seeing the product in several other stores, for example, most of mine has come from the Base Exchange, PX for the grunts out there, as AoS has long been the ONLY wet shave product they have carried. Now they are also stocking Body Shop so I see some Cade in my future. And don't forget the internet sales.

Procter & Gamble, among the many brands they own are Gillette and AoS.

AoS products are generally of very good quality, tend to be overpriced.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Who is P&G? Also what is the concensus of TAOS shaving products?

Wm. Procter was a candlemaker, James Gamble a soapmaker. They emigrated to Cincinnati in the early 19th century, married two sisters, and as brothers-in-law joined their father-in-law to form a little outfit called Procter & Gamble ..

I think that you'll get a broader response on whether the products AoS makes, or more accurately sells, are good products. I like their software

Top Bottom