What's new

The Anything Thread

The 'Face Eater' has 7 blades on it not counting the additional assortment of skin slicers. I suppose Schick would then come out with the comparable "Septo". :rolleyes:

The 'Face Eater' has 7 blades on it not counting the additional assortment of skin slicers. I suppose Schick would then come out with the comparable "Septo". :rolleyes:

Schick will probably jump right to eight blades and call it the Octopus. Not only will using it make you feel like Edward Scissorhands, but there will be suction cups so the head of the razor really sticks to your face.

proxy.php

Schick will probably jump right to eight blades and call it the Octopus. Not only will using it make you feel like Edward Scissorhands, but there will be suction cups so the head of the razor really sticks to your face.

Gillette will then take things to their logical conclusion and counter with this:

View attachment 39480

I was wondering what all the three word play was about when I signed on a few minutes ago. I went back to read the posts and have come to the realization that I left a D out of the word kiindred. Such obviously started a feeding frenzy of the rare smarticus assicawisecracketum. Perhaps rare, but there is a sustainable population of that beast right here in TAT. We (yes, I include myself in the SA group) are easily entertained. :)

Kiln dried spirit?

He is a true kiinred spiiriit.

kilt dired sprint?

Tilted red sprite?

Dirtied Pelt Rest

Purdy Red Ditz?

Retired dead pelt?

Petrol driven spritz?

Top Bottom