What's new

The Anything Thread

Which posts? The entire thread?

As of an hour ago I lost over 300 post.. some I see have lost more. Do not know what that means.

I do not care about the post count. This place has always been a wealth of information. and still is. Just not sure what happened.

Nice work!

and to the one who exercised the "delete" button....you can expect LUMPS OF COAL!!!!

(I won't mention any particular mod that kept posting his curiosity of seeing what would happen if said thread were deleted....now, I gotta go see the Doc for something...)

:biggrin:

"Pooh-Pooh to the TATers!" (the mods were grinch-ish-ly humming) "They're finding out now that no Anything is coming! They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do! Their mouths will hang open a minute or two then the TATers down in TAT-ville will all cry Boo-Hoo! That's a noise" (grinned the mods) "That we simply MUST hear!"

So they paused. And the mods put their hands to their ears. And they did hear a sound rising over the snow. It started in low. Then it started to grow... But the sound wasn't sad! Why, this sound sounded merry! It couldn't be so! But it WAS merry! VERY!

The mods stared down at TAT-ville! The mods popped their eyes! Then they shook! What they saw was a shocking surprise! Every TATer down in TAT-ville, the tall and the small, was singing! Without any presents at all! They HADN'T stopped Anything from coming! It came! Somehow or other, it came just the same!

And the mods, with their mod-feet ice-cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling: "How could it be so? It came with out ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags!"

And they puzzled three hours, till their puzzlers were sore. Then the mods thought of something they hadn't before!

"Maybe Anything" (they thought) "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Anything...perhaps...means a little bit more!"

And what happened then...? Well...in TAT-ville they say that the mods' tiny hearts grew three sizes that day! And the minute their hearts didn't feel quite so tight, they whizzed with the thread through the bright morning light. And they brought back the thread! Plus some food for discussion. And they...they themselves!... no longer talked about nuthin'.

there were some real gems of discussion in that thread, it's just sad

proxy.php

I see that I have lost posts also. No big deal to me, I don't go onto this site for the post count. Of course I could just type +1 several times and see how many posts that gives me. Not that any body does that or anything:001_rolle

Strange thing is I saw that thread in the score forum this morning or last night, (sorry they blur together) and was curious if the mods were moving it around like they did the "shortest thread" but I have no idea why it would have been removed. Many members really enjoyed it.

Well, that sucks. Really the only thread here I posted in though I read quite a bit more. Guess my posting will slow down now as well.

Good morning everyone, and welcome back TAT, even though your name is changed, we know you're still the same. GIve me a few minutes and I will get caught up on the posts from the last couple days.

Top Bottom