What's new

The Anything Thread

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Wow this place is dead now days.

proxy.php

I hope your happy now, skklog… :glare:

:a51:

I am still thinking about French toast. One restaurant in Pittsburgh used to make French toast out of crossaints soaked in batter and finished with fresh peach slices and maple syrup. Banana slices and chocolate with maple syrup on challah French toast also works.

And, yes, bacon. Thick-cut bacon, a delicate crispy exterior with a chewy core. Just like a good Tollhouse cookie.

And hash browns done well - moist on the inside, crispy golden brown on the outside.

And a chocolate milkshake with real, old fashioned ingredients.

And a pony. Or a midnight blue Stingray Corvette. I've never driven one, but they look incredible.

I am still thinking about French toast. One restaurant in Pittsburgh used to make French toast out of crossaints soaked in batter and finished with fresh peach slices and maple syrup. Banana slices and chocolate with maple syrup on challah French toast also works.

And, yes, bacon. Thick-cut bacon, a delicate crispy exterior with a chewy core. Just like a good Tollhouse cookie.

And hash browns done well - moist on the inside, crispy golden brown on the outside.

And a chocolate milkshake with real, old fashioned ingredients

Yes please!

So i stop at chik fil a this morning, my cousin told me they have really good chicken breakfast sandwhiches. So i order and leave. I get to the jobsite and open up the sandwhich, ready for some chicken goodness... there's no effing chicken!! Just egg and bacon, son of a...

My roommate drives me crazy and he seems to have been in my desk drawer while I was at work. How can I tell? It's suddenly sticky and for some reason - despite him being a veterinarian and should therefore know about hygiene - he has constantly sticky hands. All the door handles and light switches are sticky - although I wipe them every day.
And unfortunately there's a language barrier to actually tell him my opinion of him. The only language we have in common is French - and I hadn't spoken it in 14 years. Was eager to refresh it in order to speak with him, before my antipathy of him nixed that.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
This is TAT (The Anything Thread).

Once upon a time it was a great place to hang out
proxy.php
and just be........
proxy.php
proxy.php

having some laughs...
proxy.php

some days we would log several pages of silliness....
proxy.php

now days.......
proxy.php

Top Bottom