What's new

The Anything Thread

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Last night when on my patrol rounds (as on site security) I caught a girl pooping in the bushes. She left me a nice puddle to clean up before running off extremely embarrassed.
i was walking home from doing some fishing along the river, i live bout 3 blocks away from it, and have to walk under some train tracks. a guy started talking to me "hey how many fish you catch" none i replied, he kept talking to me and i kept answering and as i kept walking i saw a female squatted under the bridge doing her business. he was a nice guy trying to draw my attention away from the public bathroom his female friend had made.

Wow, I take a little leave and when I get back my B&B looks completely different. I only read one page so I know a few TATers are still here. Gruder, Duckster, Oldsaw, Intrigued, Luvmysuper, good to see you guys. So, what's new?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I know! It hasn't changed as much as I thought. I was in the mobile site. Don't think I care for it. Anyhow, how is it going?

Pretty good. Business has picked up in the brown leaf and the nib. The shaving stuff is same old, same old.
How's life been treating you?

I would think reading the entire thread would cause more trauma than just a headache.

EDIT: ...(and I probably read most of it). Definitely some drain bamage.

Last edited:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Wow, I take a little leave and when I get back my B&B looks completely different. I only read one page so I know a few TATers are still here. Gruder, Duckster, Oldsaw, Intrigued, Luvmysuper, good to see you guys. So, what's new?

:blink:

Little leave????? :sosp:

:w00t:

Hi! How ya doing?? What have you been up to?
The Czar has moved and taken some of his loyal subjects with him.....

Top Bottom