What's new

The Anything Thread

OldSaw

The wife's investment
She might not be too bright, but shouldn't he be, I don't know, driving? :shocked:

Light the lights? You set them on fire buried up to their necks in peat bogs? Note to self: don't mess with the Irish (Mob). :eek:

I think they only do that with penguins. I hear they burn pretty well with the high fat content and all.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
:yesnod:

:blink:

How many chickens???

I don't know....... you can't even count your chickens. :001_tt2:

Oh yeah, way to go and point out the fact that the picture extends way beyond the right edge of my monitor. There's only one chicken on the left and that's all I could see... so there. :001_tt2:

I think they only do that with penguins. I hear they burn pretty well with the high fat content and all.

True dat!

$fire.jpg

OldSaw

The wife's investment
You could always give Apple your first-born for an iMac.*

*As a first-born, I don't normally advocate this, but hey as long as it's not me what do I care?

Actually, they are very reasonably priced AND they just work. In 1996 I paid $3200 for a Gateway Pentium something or other. In 1999 or 2000 I paid about $1800 for another Gateway. So $1200 for a new iMac is quite a bargain.

Actually, they are very reasonably priced AND they just work. In 1996 I paid $3200 for a Gateway Pentium something or other. In 1999 or 2000 I paid about $1800 for another Gateway. So $1200 for a new iMac is quite a bargain.

Reasonable? Maybe not so much now considering what a couple hundred will get you nowadays, but Mac OS X is top notch.

Top Bottom