What's new

The Anything Thread

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Dennis, that is an awesome story!

Yeah, I'm actually really curious as to if the bottle is still there after all these years. I mean it could have been found at some point in the past, plowed under, or who knows what else.

Thanks. I have often wondered the same things and even worried that perhaps a storm could have uncovered it and caused someone to get hurt by stepping on broken glass. Makes me feel a little irresponsible sometimes.

Thanks. I have often wondered the same things and even worried that perhaps a storm could have uncovered it and caused someone to get hurt
by stepping on broken glass. Makes me feel a little irresponsible sometimes.

Doesn't sound like you buried it deep? Not if you were coming back for it the next day. So I guess it was recovered in a year or two.

LOL at the beach pics guys... geez tho, I thought I turned off the security cameras!

Great story Dennis.... chances are tho, the way the storms go around here (and the way they do nothing to preserve/rebuild the beach fronts), that poor bottle washed out to sea long ago. Some poor castaway is no doubt enjoying a bottle of vintage rum, on the plus side.

LOL at the beach pics guys... geez tho, I thought I turned off the security cameras!

Great story Dennis.... chances are tho, the way the storms go around here (and the way they do nothing to preserve/rebuild the beach fronts), that poor bottle washed out to sea long ago. Some poor castaway is no doubt enjoying a bottle of vintage rum, on the plus side.

Or an octopus is extremely sloshed one of the two!

OldSaw

The wife's investment

I wonder how often this happens.

I wonder how often this happens.

Pickled octopus is a delicacy you know!

$octopus.jpg

The penguin is still sober at least.

Rain most of the day yesterday, really unusual. But, should be a good day to hit the beach today. I'm getting some really weird looks from the other beach bums tho... it must be the block of ice I have for a lounge chair. <sigh>

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

Rain most of the day yesterday, really unusual. But, should be a good day to hit the beach today. I'm getting some really weird looks from the other beach bums tho... it must be the block of ice I have for a lounge chair. <sigh>

Ooooh, that's too bad......... Did I ever tell you about that great, great, great, ect. grandfather of mine that was hanged as a witch???? :sneaky2:

I really hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation. :001_tongu

They be hatin! They be wanting to steal your ice chair!

$ice-chair.jpg

OldSaw

The wife's investment

...or the Speedo and beer belly.

Ooooh, that's too bad......... Did I ever tell you about that great, great, great, ect. grandfather of mine that was hanged as a witch???? :sneaky2:

What does this have to do with it raining during Rich's vacation? Unless... they found out your great, great, great, ect. grandfather was a witch when he started to melt in the rain! That's so awesome! :w00t:

...or the Speedo and beer belly.

:eek2:

Please let it just be the chair or the fact there's a penguin in the Caribbean, please...

Top Bottom