What's new

The Anything Thread

I'll be flying South tomorrow morning to check on the Caribbean Territories. Fueling up my jet back as I type.

proxy.php

They call me Czar, Cheddar Czar.

You had a jet installed in your back. You really desperately want to fly, don't you? :shocked:

Be sure to keep your tail tucked in, or there will be smoked penguin!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Randy has a blue badge now............ I guess that means he's not going going to come play with us any more. :sad:

If you read this........... :jump: Congratulations Randy! :jump:

Congrats Randy!

And for the rest of you... The Penguin has landed! (and no scorched tail feathers :w00t:). Did I mention that it's 83F and sunny here in St. Maarten? I know, I know, the burdens of leadership... but, someone's gotta check on the Colonies, right? Right?

Okay...he's offshore.... time for the rebellion. I have the pot of boiling cheese sauce ready, Who's in ???? Pitchforks available on request

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Congrats Randy!

And for the rest of you... The Penguin has landed! (and no scorched tail feathers :w00t:). Did I mention that it's 83F and sunny here in St. Maarten? I know, I know, the burdens of leadership... but, someone's gotta check on the Colonies, right? Right?

I would have felt better if you had burned just a few of your tail feathers off. :glare:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Congrats Randy!

FYI, there is a nearly full bottle of rum buried in the sand just to the right of the trail (facing the sea) that leads to the main pier (downtown, if you can call it that) about 10 paces from the nearest building.

True story, I was there sometime around 1984ish (U.S. Navy). Me and another fellow that I worked with bought a bottle of rum and two cans of Coke, (the rum was much cheaper than the Coke). After just one or two drinks we were informed by another shipmate that the big blue light on the mast of our ship, which was anchored off shore, had been flashing for some time. The blue beacon was the signal for all hands to return to the ship.

Well, since we couldn't take the rum onboard and reasoned that this was just a drill and that we would be back on the beach in the morning, we decided to bury it in the sand for quick & easy retrieval the next day. No sooner had we got onboard when we weighed anchor and set sail for Nicaragua and I haven't been back since.

Top Bottom