What's new

The Anything Thread

Cute house, Dennis. And thanks for putting out the snow for me at least. Oh, and if I bring my pipe, I'll make sure it's C&D"s Autumn Evening... smells just like warm maple syrup. Tho, I'm more of a cigar guy, the few times I actually smoke.

Brain prefers them raw for some strange reason. :out:

...and Zombie Penguins prefer raw Brain.

$zombux.jpg

Only 5 minutes? Nice, beats the heck out of a long commute don't it?

I know! I am excited about that. It is half as far to my girlfriend's house too. The grocery is farther and not many gas stations on the way, but that is a minor sacrifice.

Is the mine minute made up of 60 mine seconds? :huh:

But, that depends on how many mine minutes equal a standard minute, doesn't it?

:tongue:

That is the result of posting via a cell phone. :blush:

Nice going on the short commute. My current apartment is only 5 minutes and my gas usage is quite low. The new house will be a 15-20 minute commute. We couldn't find anything that was habitable in our price range that close to work.

I needed cheaper rent for sure! But the gas savings will be great too.

15-20 minutes isn't bad. It's about what my commute is now. Beats the heck out of slightly over an hour, or probably driving a semi around all day for that matter.

:w00t:

I have lived about fifteen minutes from work for the last 9 months which is the first I've ever lived less than a half hour from work. Again, kind of excited about it.

Here you go.

View attachment 212791

The penguin wheelchair ramp will be taken down and a garage will be going up.

Looks really nice Dennis. Very cool!

I do want to thank all for referring to me as the Brain.. I am so happy that my superior cranial capacity has been recognized. Although recognized in here as a brain may be akin to getting 30 on a IQ test

I do want to thank all for referring to me as the Brain.. I am so happy that my superior cranial capacity has been recognized. Although recognized in here as a brain may be akin to getting 30 on a IQ test

This guy just doesn't know sarcasm when he sees it. <sigh>

:001_tt2:

OldSaw

The wife's investment

While Rich likes to imagine himself as Czar of the geeks, Brain of the geeks is actually quite a compliment.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I would hope it would kill the penguin. I hate it when they spend the entire time knocking on the door hoping that I will open it and let them out.

That's why you now have penguin poop on the floor............. :001_unsur

:frown2: You should've let him out when he ask.

Stepping in penguin poop is not so lucky when it's on the floor. :whistling:

I'll be flying South tomorrow morning to check on the Caribbean Territories. Fueling up my jet back as I type.

proxy.php

They call me Czar, Cheddar Czar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom