What's new

The Anything Thread

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
is this where i post to get up to the 50 post's it takes to sell things in the shaving mall?

Hi! Welcome to TAT where the post don't count and neither can we. Well, Richard can, but only up to 2 or so on account of his having wings and then he can't even fly. :frown2:

Good evening!

You will have to pick another line. This gentleman made it his trademark.

$hitchcock-alfred_06.thumbnail.jpg

Welcome once again!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Good evening!

Good evening Blake. Since you're an adventurous outdoorsy kind of guy, just wanted to let you know I'm going skiing tomorrow. Hope I don't hit any penguins on the slopes. Myself and a friend are venturing outside the Cheddar Curtain to Michigan for a little downhill action, so it will probably be penguin free.

Good evening Blake. Since you're an adventurous outdoorsy kind of guy, just wanted to let you know I'm going skiing tomorrow. Hope I don't hit any penguins on the slopes. Myself and a friend are venturing outside the Cheddar Curtain to Michigan for a little downhill action, so it will probably be penguin free.

I have never been skiing before but would love to try it some day. Have fun and don't break any bones unless it's someone else's. Lol

Where at? We've maybe seen a grand total of a fourth of an inch here in southeast Michigan.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Two whole inches? I might have been able to snowshoe on that... :rolleyes:

Come on winter! Where are you? I want snow!

That 6 to 8 inch wet mess we got a few weeks ago tore apart 2 of my smoke trees I've had for close to 20 years. I already hate this winter. :letterk2:

Top Bottom