What's new

The Anything Thread

You missed something during your absence.

:yesnod:

John likes chaps. As in likes eating them, Consider yourself informed now Adam.

Warning: this post contains a quasi-serious question. It might behove most in here to look the other way.

Oh, by the way, Randy, what does it mean to be a steward? How is that different from a moderator? I don't remember seeing that (not just on you, but anywhere) prior to my...umm....absense.

Oh just another thing you missed.

How long has Duckster's title read "I'd rather eat Blake's chaps"? Did that just happen, or did I miss something a while back?

+1

It's been a while but God knows what all Duckster is into!

Bummer. :crying:

So when you say "it's not talked about anymore", what exactly do you mean? How many people will I offend by prodding further? Just you? Just you and Duckster? What am I looking at here?

In all fairness, when have we ever worried about who we were offending or let it stop us?

Warning: this post contains a quasi-serious question. It might behove most in here to look the other way.

Oh, by the way, Randy, what does it mean to be a steward? How is that different from a moderator? I don't remember seeing that (not just on you, but anywhere) prior to my...umm....absense.

The Steward program is a relatively new thing. Stewards have no enforcement responsibilities, as the Mods do. They are mostly liaisons for members to go to with questions and advice to take some of the burden off the Mods. Also, research and development. Stewards look for things to suggest, try, or look into to improve B&B. Also, the Mod team give them projects and run ideas past the Stewards before rolling some things out. Stewards are supposed to rotate so as to keep things fresh. But some stay in longer than others.

So, my update: Looks like I may be getting a new apartment this month. I applied today and they had already called my landlord for reference before I even got home. My girlfriend and I looked at several but this is a nice neighborhood and close to work, cheap, and the chick in the office is beautiful! lol I am pretty excited about it.

Stewards, like Randy, make really good mojitos and perform other necessary service-related tasks that the mods don't have the time or the desire to do.

BTW, Randy, empty glass over here. :closedeye

Oh, I could REALLY go for mohito right now! :w00t:

Randy! Over here!

Public safety purposes!

I'm not buying it. :angry:

Thanks, Matt. :glare:

In all fairness, when have we ever worried about who we were offending or let it stop us?

You know. . . that is a GOOD point!

The Steward program is a relatively new thing. Stewards have no enforcement responsibilities, as the Mods do. They are mostly liaisons for members to go to with questions and advice to take some of the burden off the Mods. Also, research and development. Stewards look for things to suggest, try, or look into to improve B&B. Also, the Mod team give them projects and run ideas past the Stewards before rolling some things out. Stewards are supposed to rotate so as to keep things fresh. But some stay in longer than others.

Gotcha. Thanks, Blake.

So, my update: Looks like I may be getting a new apartment this month. I applied today and they had already called my landlord for reference before I even got home. My girlfriend and I looked at several but this is a nice neighborhood and close to work, cheap, and the chick in the office is beautiful! lol I am pretty excited about it.

Sweet, man!

I may need you to get the office chick's phone number for me . . . . I mean...you have a girlfriend and all . . .

How long has Duckster's title read "I'd rather eat Blake's chaps"? Did that just happen, or did I miss something a while back?+1

You missed something during your absence.

....and it's not talked about anymore. Ever!

Public safety purposes!

Oh just another thing you missed.

I'm not buying it. :angry:

You wish to buy Blake's chaps??? Interesting!

So, does this mean that you'll be getting real internet?!?

Yeah, beautiful office chicks will do that. I just hope for your sake the girlfriend doesn't find out about you two. :001_tt2:

Thanks, Matt. :glare:

You're most welcome. :biggrin:

You wish to buy Blake's chaps??? Interesting!

Just to warn you, Adam, they are ever so slightly used. :bored:

So, does this mean that you'll be getting real internet?!?

Real internet? What's that? :confused:

That's preposterous! I've never even seen Blake's chaps.

Just keep telling yourself that. What's been seen can't be unseen.

Last edited:
Well, I have some catch up to do first.
Make sure it is Heinz or Hunts. Don't settle for the off brand stuff!

proxy.php
proxy.php

is this where i post to get up to the 50 post's it takes to sell things in the shaving mall?

Actually, no. Posts in the "clown house" forum don't count toward your total. Best way to up your count is by posts that in some way contribute something. "+1" and the like just to up your count are frowned upon, just so you know.

Top Bottom