What's new

The Anything Thread

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Had a nice chat with Jesse (Soapbox) tonight. The launch of Green Mountain shave soap is looming. I've been using a sample for a few days now and would put it on par with Trumpers right now. I still need to compare it with my other premium soaps to see how it stacks up to those.

Had a nice chat with Jesse (Soapbox) tonight. The launch of Green Mountain shave soap is looming. I've been using a sample for a few days now and would put it on par with Trumpers right now. I still need to compare it with my other premium soaps to see how it stacks up to those.

Agreed that it's a great soap!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Brian was once bitten by a møøse.

proxy.php

Oh look Brian....... the moose has come back to see you. :ihih:

Hey everyone! Hadn't realized how long it's been since I was here. Been busy and no internet and I quit logging on with my phone for some reason. Lots happening here. Anything new?

Hey everyone! Hadn't realized how long it's been since I was here. Been busy and no internet and I quit logging on with my phone for some reason. Lots happening here. Anything new?

Well look who is back!
You need to go and do a through review of what you missed but here are some highlights.

You have been spotted on several occasions, you did not respond when discovered.
Brian and Dennis are on a quest for Penguin Brisket.
Rich is on a quest to thwart Brian and Dennis while demanding more cheddar be added to his diet.
Matt is concerned that security is lax due to the disappearance of the security minister.
Randy and Rob have been away from this thread for quite some time.
Ray, who knows?
Intrigued is intrigued by it all.
I lost my custom title along the way.

Hope that helps you while you were on your wayward path!

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Well look who is back!
You need to go and do a through review of what you missed but here are some highlights.

You have been spotted on several occasions, you did not respond when discovered.
Rich is on a quest to thwart Brian and Dennis while demanding more cheddar be added to his diet.
Matt is concerned that security is lax due to the disappearance of the security minister.
Ray, who knows?

All of that and bacon, plus I think most of us blame you for the slow down of activity in this thread. :biggrin1:

Good to see you pop in. I was just sharing with someone, yesterday, about how our last meet up was thwarted by the loss of my phone in Ohio. :cursing: I'm curious to know how well you have re-acclimated to "normal" society after your great adventure. Once you have sipped from the cup of adventure it is difficult to be satisfied with the daily drink of endless repetition.

Good to see you Blake! We thought you'd been kidnapped, grew a beard, and joined a hippie commune and were too ashamed to show your face around here.

Well look who is back!

Ray, who knows?

That pretty much covers it.

Top Bottom