What's new

The Anything Thread

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Sleep well tonight, everyone, Blake has surfaced! He is looking a little worse for wear, thought.

proxy.php

:eek:

That is not going to help me sleep well at all! :glare:

Will someone please go and throw a net over that pitiful thing you call a czar... and pull him back into the clown house..... He will become brisket out there....

Yes... GD you need to live up to your title and use that paddle strop and nudge him back in here. I have heard that some of the guys with snowblowers are looking for something like a penguin to run thru them to see if the shredded brisket that comes out is any good. ( kind of like in the the movie Fargo, with the Tomahawk chipper/shredder)

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Yes... GD you need to live up to your title and use that paddle strop and nudge him back in here. I have heard that some of the guys with snowblowers are looking for something like a penguin to run thru them to see if the shredded brisket that comes out is any good. ( kind of like in the the movie Fargo, with the Tomahawk chipper/shredder)

Now that was just plain sick. Then go home and act like it was all just another day at the office.

I've heard those boys couldn't even shred this...

$shredded_boyscout.jpg

They couldn't figure out how to start the shredder.

So move along, there's nothing here to see. Move along!

I asked nicely.....now that no one cared enough to take care of that poor excuse of a bird.... looks like its time to erect some barbed wire and get the cattle prod out.

I am astounded that you can have a "czar" in charge of "the cheddar curtain" whom obviously has absolutely not the foggiest idea of what real cheddar is.... has probably never had a real cheese curd, or even seen anything Wisconsin close up. Wouldn't know which end of a curling broom to hold......

Now Dennis would.......

I am astounded that you can have a "czar" in charge of "the cheddar curtain" whom obviously has absolutely not the foggiest idea of what real cheddar is.... has probably never had a real cheese curd, or even seen anything Wisconsin close up. Wouldn't know which end of a curling broom to hold......

Now Dennis would.......

The Limecat has taught me all about curling (which is not a real sport). And, I have indeed seen real cheese curds.

<sigh> Haters gonna hate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom