What's new

The Anything Thread

BTW.... I just did a blade count (awesome deal of $10/box of Astra SPs shipping included) and with the new order I realized that I now have at least a 20 year supply of DE blades. :ohmy: This doesn't count about 100 SEs and 70 or so injector blades. One can never be too prepared, um, right? :blush:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
If you never take it out of 1st, does that mean you have low standards? :blink:

:yesnod:

BTW.... I just did a blade count (awesome deal of $10/box of Astra SPs shipping included) and with the new order I realized that I now have at least a 20 year supply of DE blades. :ohmy: This doesn't count about 100 SEs and 70 or so injector blades. One can never be too prepared, um, right? :blush:

Right! :thumbup:

Intrigued

"No, you cannot substitute a chicken for a guide dog. Have you seen a chicken cross the road?!" -STM

proxy.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment

How many Feathers?

Intrigued

"Don't wash the cat with the cheese! Heed my warnings, stay safe. Leave the cheese for the porcupine." -STM

Top Bottom