What's new

The Anything Thread

Helloooooo Rich and all you happy people! I thought I would visit. Heard some news and thought I would check things out. Needed to drop in and let all of you know that I am still around. I have been on a diet for 2 months now. I have lost a little bit, but not keeping track. I walk about 2 miles on my 30 minute lunch break and drink my breakfast and lunch (diet shakes, people).

My wife had some minor surgery last month, and we received some unpleasant news as a result. We have some upcoming doctor appointments, and we really won't know anything until after those. I may tell you further later this month. Anyhow, I'd appreciate all your thoughts, and those that pray, pray.

This update is now complete and will self-destruct upon reading.

Good work on the diet front, and all my best to Mrs. Swampy.

Helloooooo Rich and all you happy people! I thought I would visit. Heard some news and thought I would check things out. Needed to drop in and let all of you know that I am still around. I have been on a diet for 2 months now. I have lost a little bit, but not keeping track. I walk about 2 miles on my 30 minute lunch break and drink my breakfast and lunch (diet shakes, people).

My wife had some minor surgery last month, and we received some unpleasant news as a result. We have some upcoming doctor appointments, and we really won't know anything until after those. I may tell you further later this month. Anyhow, I'd appreciate all your thoughts, and those that pray, pray.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. Prayers sent. Best wishes to Mrs. Swampy... and yourself, of course.

All this time and still not the TAT thread? I'm saddened.

We're all a little saddened my dear.

Wow, this is the night for all the lost souls to return! :w00t:

Lost? I thought I just was given bad directions.

"What is the Official Sport of the State of Nebraska," Alex?

And here I thought he was just sick... :tongue:

Top Bottom