What's new

The Anything Thread

Although, he does manage to pull off the "cropped chaps with no socks" look. Good thing, I guess, that he doesn't have *chicken legs.*. :lol:
OH LAH LAH!
proxy.php

Mt. Fuji climb = Holy :cursing:
Indeed! But Congrats to you!

You mean babies are made in China too? :blink:
Hee hee:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/made_in_china_tshirt-235380106743540932
Check out the back of the baby too!
Blake, AKA The Blakester, AKA Batman, AKA Sir Chapsalot, AKA Sir Pantsnotalot, AKA Blake Gaga, et cera, et cera, et cera... :blink::blink:

AKA Professor Nudeington, AKA Sr. Nipsingworth The Third, AKA Mr. Meetun Tooveg...

Bacon vs Blakon?
FTFY :)

I think you meant et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

Oops. :blush:

I thought he was just drinking and slurred his typing.

Um, no...
proxy.php

1-900-NO-PANTS

Someone in Indiana answers the phone.

:lol:

:lol:

AKA Professor Nudeington, AKA Sr. Nipsingworth The Third, AKA Mr. Meetun Tooveg...

He's man of many names apparently. :blink:

Blakon!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Night shift, what can I say? In fact, when I get off work this morning at 0730, I'm going to a bar for "breakfast". We do that almost every other Friday. But, it's like afternoon to us.

Do they make you tie glow sicks to your chaps for safety or do they let you have LEDs and a battery pack? :blink:

Went on a ride with the Warrior Brotherhood today. They are a Veteran's Only Motorcycle Club. If all goes well I'll find out next week that I'm being sponsored in as a prospect!

proxy.php

Don't worry they are a 99% group (law abiding) not some 1%er group like the Mongols or Hells Angels.

Went on a ride with the Warrior Brotherhood today. They are a Veteran's Only Motorcycle Club. If all goes well I'll find out next week that I'm being sponsored in as a prospect!

proxy.php

Don't worry they are a 99% group (law abiding) not some 1%er group like the Mongols or Hells Angels.

:whistling:

:yesnod: Yep, he's keeping it next to the ethernet cable. He got the idea from Cory. :ohmy:

When will people learn that Cory is an exercise in not what to do. :frown2:

proxy.php

Law abiding veterans? Why I never would have imagined such a thing Rob. :tongue:

No, sounds cool. I hope you get sponsored, not that I have any doubts otherwise.

proxy.php

Congratulations, Rob!

By the way, isn't there a significance to the three parts of the "badge" not being connected as one continuous piece, rather than in three separate pieces like in your picture?

C'est la vie, mon frère.

Law abiding veterans? Why I never would have imagined such a thing Rob. :tongue:

No, sounds cool. I hope you get sponsored, not that I have any doubts otherwise.

:lol: and... Thanks! :thumbsup1:

Congratulations, Rob!

By the way, isn't there a significance to the three parts of the "badge" not being connected as one continuous piece, rather than in three separate pieces like in your picture?

Those MC's with a three part patch consider themselves actual Motorcycle Clubs modeled after the original and some of the more well known clubs like the Hells Angels. Solid patches are generally worn by social groups like the HOG (Harley Owners Group).

proxy.php

Sounds great Rob!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Congrats on the club, Rob.

I've run out of chaps jokes. Sorry Blake, I know how much you enjoy them. Surely there must be some other embarrassing personal moments for us to capitalize on, got any new stories?

Wow. It's a hot day. This morning I went to work at the women's shelter. We did some odd jobs, you know, painting and such, but near lunch time we were working in a storage building pulling up an old rotted particle board floor. Despite plenty of water and a little breeze coming through the window, the heat got to me. I went home after we called it quits for the day and I've been whoozy and sleepy ever since. Be careful out there, folks.

Top Bottom