What's new

The Anything Thread

I may be slightly drunkified, went to a friends corporate thing with free food and beer, I have to attempt to shave in my current predicament. If I don't kill myself, see you all tomorrow.

Here is the rest of that horrible song you stuck in my brain. :angry:

:blink::blink::blink:

I close my eyes, only for protection, ‘cause the eye bleach’s gone
All my screams, escaping from my mouth, at the horrendous sight
Chaps in the wind, All Blake wears is chaps in the wind.
Seems so wrong, why can’t he wear the pants of a normal man
All we can do, is stumble all around, ‘cause we refuse to see

Chaps in the wind, All Blake wears is chaps in the wind

Please hang on, nothing last forever like the retinal scars
If they slip away, and all your money won’t replace our eyes

Chaps in the wind, all Blake wears is chaps in the wind
Chaps in the wind, uh oh Blake lost his chaps in the wind​

Sorry. :biggrin:

Genius. Scary, but genius.

I like this new direction in TAT! I'll be singing this all day - hopefully, not out loud! :thumbup1:

Blake has been sighted....

$superheroes-batman-superman-cause-spider-man-couldnt-get-over-a-foot-wall.jpg

Oldsaw, it's pretty fantastic. We still like it.

In other news, I'm moving the furniture and toys around the house today so I can spray for spiders. We've had an explosion of black widows around the house lately. Uncool.

So the Mrs. and I stumbled on a heck of a deal. A nice Navy couple here in Japan unexpectedly found themselves with a pregnant boxer. They own two but felt sure they adequately kept them apart during those critical times. They had an appointment to have the female spayed on 22 June but when they went to a pre-screening appointment in March they found out she was pregnant. The base forbids dog breeding (in an obvious effort to control the population on base and probably to discourage some sort of black marketing) so they cannot sell them. They are allowed to recover a "re-housing fee" for the financial troubles associated with the birth, initial shots, worming etc. However, the couple was so excited when they heard we wanted two pups and had owned boxers before they are refusing to accept any funds (though I'll keep trying to give them some compensation). It just so happens that both the Sire and the ***** are from Champion Bloodlines and cost the owners $2K each. So not only are we getting free Boxer pups (one female and one male) worth somewhere around $4K but they will be papered from champion bloodlines. We haven't picked ours yet, but we get pick of the litter so we hope to get one brindle (orange with black stripes) and one reverse brindle (black with orange stripes) as the entire litter came out in brindle colors. Here is a pick of mom and her pups:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Another Weird Al Classic...

Yeah, except I could have done with without his head superimposed on a woman's body.
proxy.php

I pretty sure that's Spidey (spivey?).... I imagine ol' Supes wouldn't have too much trouble with a 4 ft. wall, but I guess you never know.

Well neither should Spider-man for that matter. :lol:

You're right, he doesn't have the red briefs. How could I have missed that? :001_rolle

And don't forget the lack of cape. :tongue:

So the Mrs. and I stumbled on a heck of a deal. A nice Navy couple here in Japan unexpectedly found themselves with a pregnant boxer. They own two but felt sure they adequately kept them apart during those critical times. They had an appointment to have the female spayed on 22 June but when they went to a pre-screening appointment in March they found out she was pregnant. The base forbids dog breeding (in an obvious effort to control the population on base and probably to discourage some sort of black marketing) so they cannot sell them. They are allowed to recover a "re-housing fee" for the financial troubles associated with the birth, initial shots, worming etc. However, the couple was so excited when they heard we wanted two pups and had owned boxers before they are refusing to accept any funds (though I'll keep trying to give them some compensation). It just so happens that both the Sire and the ***** are from Champion Bloodlines and cost the owners $2K each. So not only are we getting free Boxer pups (one female and one male) worth somewhere around $4K but they will be papered from champion bloodlines. We haven't picked ours yet, but we get pick of the litter so we hope to get one brindle (orange with black stripes) and one reverse brindle (black with orange stripes) as the entire litter came out in brindle colors. Here is a pick of mom and her pups:

proxy.php

Cool, congratulations Rob! :thumbup:

proxy.php

Looks great Rob, The mum is a tan brindle and looks a lot like my bulldog/mastiff cross. Keep us up to date with pics once you choose one.

Top Bottom