What's new

The Anything Thread

Blake's "trousers" were made with Windows98. Actually, that explains a lot.

:blink:

:blink: :ctrl alt del:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dude. And besides, I'm a freaking nice person, darn it.

Well, I don't know how nice it is to post and post and post about baking and all we ever get is a couple lousy pictures. I want bread, darn it. :glare:

In a good way.

My wife is a nice person too. She just hates when people assume she's my mother. Maybe she should go back to coloring her hair.

People do that? So how long do these individuals live after making that mistake? :blink:

:thumbup:

See how I stayed away from all the trouble that's starting to brew around this apparently innocent statement? :tongue_sm
See, calling attention to not calling attention only stirs the brouhaha. :laugh:

Well, I don't know how nice it is to post and post and post about baking and all we ever get is a couple lousy pictures. I want bread, darn it. :glare:

People do that? So how long do these individuals live after making that mistake? :blink:

Think of it this way: bread is temporary but a picture is forever, or until B&B implodes, whichever comes first.

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Well, one of them was only 3 years old so she was given a pass, but the missus was still a little hurt. Another was a smart allec kid at a shoe store. She didn't kill him, but he lost a sale and got a good chewing out while I watched and laughed at his stupidity.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Got my order from West Coast Shaving today. :thumbup1: I'm feeling pretty good about that, but now I wish I hadn't done such a good job shaving this morning. With eight new soaps I don't know which one to try first. However, I only got one brush, so that decision will be easy.

Well, one of them was only 3 years old so she was given a pass, but the missus was still a little hurt. Another was a smart allec kid at a shoe store. She didn't kill him, but he lost a sale and got a good chewing out while I watched and laughed at his stupidity.

The kid works in a shoe store, hasn't he suffered enough?:001_rolle

Especially if it's accompanied by real fresh bread. Hint, hint...

I thought you said fish bread and thought maybe you were trying to win penguin points.

proxy.php

Top Bottom