The Anything Thread

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
The Thread of House Clowns :blink:

proxy.php
proxy.php

Ugh, that is all.

Bad day? :huh:

2 says ago I was starting to prep the garden, today I shoveled a foot of snow. :glare:

You're planting gardens in the snow? Can't grow anything that way. :lol:

Besides, Swampfox-Ray prefers to be called Smapolicious or Smapy for short. :blink:

I thought Danielle was the only one that could call that walking earmite infestation that? :huh:

Whoa... when did he got his doctorate? And didn't tell us? :blink:
(did the earmites feed him answers?)

I think our Irish delegate bestowed it on him.

Um... did clown college occur to anyone? :huh:

Tonight I plan to use the Open Comb Micromatic. :w00t::blink:

You know, I hadn't used mine in awhile. Mmm, maybe it's time to give little guy a workup.... and a blood sacrifice....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The continuing adventures of lil' Rob.
proxy.php

Is that... is that Blake dressed as Batman? :blink:

Wow, he's hairier than I would have thought!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Lonely, tired, hungry and bored. Just sittin here in Aberdeen, MD. Gotta go deliver at half past early in the morning just a couple miles up the road.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Lonely, tired, hungry and bored. Just sittin here in Aberdeen, MD. Gotta go deliver at half past early in the morning just a couple miles up the road.

Is that why you were stirring up trouble in the Wee Scot Thread? :tongue_sm

Get some good food, some sleep (let visions of LE Simpsons dance in your head), and feel better. :001_smile

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Is that why you were stirring up trouble in the Wee Scot Thread? :tongue_sm

Get some good food, some sleep (let visions of LE Simpsons dance in your head), and feel better. :001_smile

...and grumpy. I forgot to say grumpy. However, my little humorous comment didn't need to be met with a gauntlet.

Top Bottom