What's new

The Anything Thread

But it is delicious! :drool:

Doesn't sound so different from here. It's just different scenery, that's all.

Doesn't surprise me. Won't likely be the last time either. :lol:
I *may* have crashed it a few times tonight.

Bread is not boring, shame on you for saying so.
Forgive me, Skklog. What was I thinking.

We wouldn't know. *ahem* :glare:
Czar, we've been over this. With no addy, and no messenger puffins, the best I can do is photos.

They'll be some sort of crafiness tomorrow, I just don't know what yet.

If I ever take a trip over there, I'm calling on you to show us around.

Hey, Blake! Mr. Crafty crashed the copter and we ended up spending the evening going to a hobby store for replacement parts.

I guess Brian must've "return-to-sender"-ed him. Or did he escape from the wardrobe on his own McGyver style?

I *may* have crashed it a few times tonight.

Forgive me, Skklog. What was I thinking.

Czar, we've been over this. With no addy, and no messenger puffins, the best I can do is photos.

Dang puffins! :letterk2: It's not that they couldn't find your address and return, it's that they got hungry on the way back.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I guess Brian must've "return-to-sender"-ed him. Or did he escape from the wardrobe on his own McGyver style?

I think she wants us to believe he flew home in a helicopter and then crashed it, but amazingly after surviving the crash, still makes no appearance. I'm starting to think maybe she stuffed him up the chimney.

I think she wants us to believe he flew home in a helicopter and then crashed it, but amazingly after surviving the crash, still makes no appearance. I'm starting to think maybe she stuffed him up the chimney.

I'm beginning to wonder if he ever really existed period. :sad:

Dang puffins! :letterk2: It's not that they couldn't find your address and return, it's that they got hungry on the way back.

Rich, did you forget to give the puffins the food packets ... again?
You know they need their fill up before the return trip.

proxy.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I need some dinner. I think Blake should jump on his motorcycle and take a little spin down to Indianapolis and bring me a pizza or something.

I need some dinner. I think Blake should jump on his motorcycle and take a little spin down to Indianapolis and bring me a pizza or something.

Dennis you better hope he brings "Pizza" because I have a feeling that "Something" sounds like a recipe for disaster waiting to happen! :lol::lol::lol:

Who? My husband's name is Jamie. :biggrin1:
I'm beginning to wonder if he ever really existed period. :sad:
He's in my photos on facebook. Oh, that's right... :lol:

I think a quick check of his amateur radio call sign should prove his former existence, but says nothing about his current status. QSL?

He says you should notice that it was just renewed.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Dennis you better hope he brings "Pizza" because I have a feeling that "Something" sounds like a recipe for disaster waiting to happen! :lol::lol::lol:

You're right. Leave the tazer and pepper spray at home Blake. And for the love of all that is decent, wear some pants under those chaps!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Who? My husband's name is Jamie. :biggrin1:

He's in my photos on facebook. Oh, that's right... :lol:

He says you should notice that it was just renewed.

Renewals are done through the mail, no ID required. You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool me, because I'll probably still be asleep. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom