What's new

The Anything Thread

What's going on here? One minute we're talking about good ole paddle sex, and the next minute we're talking about sex-induced endorphin releases on new beds. Is this still TAT, or did I click on the wrong thread? Where's the bacon? Where's the funny animals? (and I don't mean related to sex!!!) :blink::blink::blink:

How about a bunny with a waffle on its head?

proxy.php

Well then, we will clean the palette with this word from our sponsers:

proxy.php
Oops! I forgot to say "Thank You" to Crafty for helping us out here. :thumbup1:

Members of the Czardom, be advised that facebook allows you to be aware of the crafting of baked goods in real time.
:glare:
That's all well and good, but FB and non-FB members are still on equal footing as far as *partaking* of said craftiness. :bored:
Amen, brother!
Clubbing actually. He had to quit after a night in jail though. He decided he could keep that lifestyle up anymore. You have no idea how wild and crazy a seal disco party can get!
:lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of clubbing, I think I hear another Blake adventure story coming, soon, I hope? :thumbup1:
Rich does.

proxy.php
One can only imagine... especially once the beach balls come out. To say nothing of when Sam Cooke comes on or was he more of an ABBA fan?
Sam Cooke and ABBA? No way! How do you get from "A Change is Gonna Come" to "Honey Honey"?

Although I must say, I didn't realize how much I liked Abba's music until I watched the musical "Mama Mia". :thumbup1:

Oh, I nearly forgot. My most recent story from work. They tazed a patient. He was a stupid drunk that had caused an accident. They were taking him to CT when he got even louder and more combative. So the county officer dry stunned him right in the middle of the back. The interesting part was, the man froze, turned around and looked at the cop and asked, "What the h*** did you just do?" It hurt enough he didn't want it to happen again but not enough to have stopped him if necessary. I hope a proper taze would have dropped him but I don't know.
I would have thought a tazer would have dropped him, too. Sounds like you need to do some "experimental" tazing! :thumbup1:
That's what happens when your taser can only go up to 10.
This one goes to 11.

proxy.php
Hmmmm,"bigger is better" might not apply to tazer guns. Blake's twins might be able to forgive a pistol, but this might just push them over the edge. After it drops them in their tracks, convulsing uncontrollably. Blake, you might want to have the video rolling for this one. :thumbup1:

"dry stunned"? :huh:
Yeah, you know, as opposed to "wet stunned". Duh!

*Actually, I wondered about that, too.*

Tazering works so much better with the newer technology! :001_cool:
...So how do they handle a broke down truck with a hazmat load?
With gloves, and very, very carefully! :001_rolle

[YOUTUBE]LIPprUxFap8[/YOUTUBE]
I love that show! :thumbup1:
How many Humdingers were sacrificed?

proxy.php
We used to eat Humdingers all the time, until the Animal Rights activists made a big fuss...:001_cool:
The wonderful world of 28 flavors | Howard Johnson's, 1958

proxy.php

I only count 10.
...and some of those seem to be repeats! :huh:
"There's a conga line of ice cream cones at every Ho Jo" that would be an excellent slogan.
...or, "There's a conga line of Ho's at every.......", um, never mind. :blushing:
How about a bunny with a waffle on its head?

proxy.php
If that was a cat, I'd say "That's a cool ketteh", but "That's a cool bunny" just sounds wrong. :huh:
That bunny has a name and that name should be said with reverence: Oolong.

Oolong passed on in 2003 and will be remembered forever.
Yeah, I remember him, he was......um, what was his name again? Oh yeah, Oolong. And he was....uh, what was too long? :huh:

"dry stunned"? :huh:

With a tazer, you have two options. You can fire it, which is what you always see videos of. The fires two barbed electrodes that make contact at two points of the target. There is then a five second burst, IIRC, of voltage. Quite effective and fun to watch. I have seen it more than once.

Option two is to just press the tazer directly against the target and release the same five second burst of voltage. This is called dry stunning. It still hurts like a mother but is not as effect. I believe it is because the voltage does not pass as far through the body but I am not sure.

mmmmmm loufa's.

:lol::lol:

I hate snow, it is cramping my style.

Yeah, sucks to get the bike out a few times and then watch it snow. It is torturous.

Blake's twins might be able to forgive a pistol, but this might just push them over the edge. After it drops them in their tracks, convulsing uncontrollably. Blake, you might want to have the video rolling for this one. :thumbup1:

I am walking away from that one. :whistling:

Awwwww! Cuteness overload. I want it! Even if it is dead now.
I bet it's even better at balancing things now!
( sorry, bad taste joke)

Bad taste or not, I thought it was funny. :lol:

How hard is it to go to the library, check out a copy on DVD and watch it? It's not like giving birth for crying out loud, (so I've been told). :lol:

Check it out! Check it out!

OOOoooooh, that. I just do that while I'm driving. :lol::lol::lol:

And on the Ducati? Now that's talent. :lol:

I never said I hadn't SEEN it. Oh, I've seen it. And BTW, I've given birth without meds. Watching Monty Python is harder. :laugh:

I don't believe this. :skep:

It gets worse... she was wondering if she and Mr. Crafty were a hot couple in a hot bed. :ohmy:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=198939

We go from Blake's obsession with spooning spoons and paddling paddles to this? :lol:

Worse or better? I only know what goes on in my own bed and I'll leave it at that.

*walks in, sees the conversation and knows anything he says will lead to trouble and tiptoes back out*

Coward!

You guys just want to see me getting drug out by the Mods. I see your game. :hand:

So what's your point? :confused1

Members of the Czardom, be advised that facebook allows you to be aware of the crafting of baked goods in real time.

Quit teasing, start mailing out the goods already. :glare:

That's all well and good, but FB and non-FB members are still on equal footing as far as *partaking* of said craftiness. :bored:

Yep. :sad:

Oh, I nearly forgot. My most recent story from work. They tazed a patient. He was a stupid drunk that had caused an accident. They were taking him to CT when he got even louder and more combative. So the county officer dry stunned him right in the middle of the back. The interesting part was, the man froze, turned around and looked at the cop and asked, "What the h*** did you just do?" It hurt enough he didn't want it to happen again but not enough to have stopped him if necessary. I hope a proper taze would have dropped him but I don't know.

So did they manage to scan him after that? :blink:

I hate snow, it is cramping my style.

You what always cheers me up a snowy day? A nice steaming bowl of creamed snow monkey. :tongue:

Awwwww! Cuteness overload. I want it! Even if it is dead now.
I bet it's even better at balancing things now!
( sorry, bad taste joke)

Yeah, eight years is really just too soon. :tongue:

With a tazer, you have two options. You can fire it, which is what you always see videos of. The fires two barbed electrodes that make contact at two points of the target. There is then a five second burst, IIRC, of voltage. Quite effective and fun to watch. I have seen it more than once.

Option two is to just press the tazer directly against the target and release the same five second burst of voltage. This is called dry stunning. It still hurts like a mother but is not as effect. I believe it is because the voltage does not pass as far through the body but I am not sure.

"It still hurts like a mother..." Sounds like personal experience talking.

Ah! Thanks.

Top Bottom