What's new

The Anything Thread

Blakes going to give me a gun!
proxy.php

The trick is, will I give you any bullets?

Skklog and I are going shooting today. Minxy has never been shooting before. This afternoon, dad and I was planing of going for a ride. :thumbup1:

Oh this has all the makings of a class B Horror Movie...

Wuss. :tongue:
Perfect weather (if you're a penguin)

:eek: Please, wear pants as well.

Speaking of Penguins, I need to get some of this...

proxy.php

Blakes going to give me a gun!
proxy.php

I rest my case.

The trick is, will I give you any bullets?

What if he brings his own?

Her wearing a skirt or dress won't stand out nearly as much as you not wearing pants. Sorry, no branding. :tongue:

:001_tt2:

I rode my motorcycle out to my Great-Grandpa's place. My great Aunts and Uncles own the land now. Skklog and Minxy followed me. Our Aunt lives in the old family house. So, we stopped and talked to her for a couple of hours.

Once we were back at the gravel pit, I started Minxy out with a Ruger 10/22. Next, we fired the 9mm. I think the pistol was her favourite. Then, we stepped up to the 12 gauge. She was afraid, but tried it. It amused me, watching her try to hold that thing up. She is pretty little and her arms are not quite long enough to be ideal for that thing. Next, we brought out the big boy, the Mosin-Nagant. For those that are unaware, this is a 7.62 by 54mm. You should have seen it when Klog shot a papaya with that thing! :w00t: It exploded! The 2 liter of water was about as funny too. The amount of destruction that thing is capable of is amazing.

Now, I sit here looking forward to a night of gun cleaning ahead of me.

:001_tt2:

I rode my motorcycle out to my Great-Grandpa's place. My great Aunts and Uncles own the land now. Skklog and Minxy followed me. Our Aunt lives in the old family house. So, we stopped and talked to her for a couple of hours.

Once we were back at the gravel pit, I started Minxy out with a Ruger 10/22. Next, we fired the 9mm. I think the pistol was her favourite. Then, we stepped up to the 12 gauge. She was afraid, but tried it. It amused me, watching her try to hold that thing up. She is pretty little and her arms are not quite long enough to be ideal for that thing. Next, we brought out the big boy, the Mosin-Nagant. For those that are unaware, this is a 7.62 by 54mm. You should have seen it when Klog shot a papaya with that thing! :w00t: It exploded! The 2 liter of water was about as funny too. The amount of destruction that thing is capable of is amazing.

Now, I sit here looking forward to a night of gun cleaning ahead of me.

So, by implication, skklog lived to tell?

Top Bottom