What's new

The Anything Thread

Yeah I remember you mentioning that. And you're right, it is a shame, but then again any accidental loss of life is...

True. I joke about being so cold-hearted and uncaring, and to some extent, have that image among my officers. I really shock them when they see me show humanity towards someone. You have to, sometimes. Besides, it's a good reminder to my guys that the scum bags we deal with have a few good people tossed in every now and then. :biggrin:

Maybe it's because I'm special? :biggrin:

proxy.php

Doug, I can't commit to a draft next Saturday, but if you need an extra player and are willing to take on the additional task of being my proxy for the event, I'll join in. Frankly, the picks don't matter so much to me as the friendly competition and having something extra to root for as the season progresses.

The draft is not until the 29th, not the 22nd, so if you can still make it, please sign up. Also, it looks like we are going to need a few more players as so far NO one has officially signed up passed myself. :frown: Please join us for good times and smack talk.

Neti pot adding a pinch of xylitol to the water. I swear by it.
yeah, I use one of those...actually, this, it's a squeeze bottle kind, but:
A) I'm out of mix;
B) I was too stopped up to even bother had I had some, or made some

You probably heard about the accident last week involving Mercy Me in their tour bus. There was a 17 and 19 year old plus the pregnant 18 year old that was driving. Two dead on scene, baby died later, and driver died this week. It really is a shame.
Dang, I hadn't heard that the driver died too.

I haven't had one yet, but I haven't tried giving myself one.
let's see...
in 6 months, you're about to hit 8,000

it took Rich 33 months to hit 9,000

you see, we actually have time between K's for some folks to get a holler...:biggrin:
maybe if you backed it up from out of plaid for a bit around the K-marks...:wink2:

Still looking for some B&Bers to join the NoTitleLeague... just saying. :rolleyes:

Alright gents, I've PM'd Doug for the appropriate password to join. I also have zero FFL experience, so all who join are virtually guaranteed to finish above last place :tongue: Your turn to PM Doug for the password!

Ok, all. I've set us up a League through Yahoo Sports. I wanted to do and NFL.com league, but without paying premium, I couldn't alter any of the default settings, such as a minimum 12 team league.

Here is the link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/notitleleague

If you or one of your friends (B&B members only please) wants to join, pm me for the password. That's the only rule. As suggested by someone, I think the no title thread is a fine place to talk a little FFL when the time arises.

Just to give you the heads up, I've set it up with a LIVE draft on the 29th of August at 2pm Central. The other rules you can read when you get to the site. I set the league up based on many years of experience with what I liked and disliked about other leagues I've played in. Nothing too weird and I hope it balances the points so that no one player or player type will dominate.

Let the GAMES begin!

-Prof

Top Bottom