This is TAT (The Anything Thread).

Once upon a time it was a great place to hang out
proxy.php
and just be........
proxy.php
proxy.php

having some laughs...
proxy.php

some days we would log several pages of silliness....
proxy.php

All a bunch of freaks.

Hey, what's the deal? I post stuff to B&B and nobody reads it. I don't get no respect. No one will probably read this. B&B doesn't respect me. You know who else doesn't respect me? Restaurant employees don't respect me. The other day at a restaurant I made a toast to my wife on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance. I tell ya when I was a kid, all I knew was rejection. My yo-yo, it never came back!

I don't get no respect! View attachment 410959

ROFL My own father removed me as a friend and blocked me from facebook. I'm assuming this is 'punishment' for not mailing him his fob until today (which will arrive, guaranteed, by tuesday or i get my money back). What he doesn't know is that he doesn't post anything exciting or useful on facebook anyways and only uses it to harass his family members so I'm counting this as a WIN for me.

Just for clarification this fob is an EXTRA one to the building they live in (extra as in 3rd that they have because I requested it the first christmas we visited them after they had moved into the condo).

Top Bottom