What's new

The Anything Thread

:frown2: Penguin fail......................
attachment.php

*edit: I believe it may be one of the Joisie cousins. I hear they're not too bright, else why would they live in Joisie.

** Unless it's just to taunt Brian. :ihih:

There is no sacrifice too great if it helps to taunt Brian, but living in Jersey almost crosses the line. (That's why the taunting penguins only fly in for the weekend.)

Gollum, I know and they keep those more expensive. Hopefully I can get one. We'll see.

Kind of figured you knew, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway just in case.

My bay tree oil should get here tomorrow, making my own bay rum AS... we now end this shaving related discussion.

Cool! :cool:

Love me some bay rum!

Me too.

There is no sacrifice too great if it helps to taunt Brian, but living in Jersey almost crosses the line. (That's why the taunting penguins only fly in for the weekend.)

You purposely sent penguins to Jersey? :blink:

Rich, what did these penguins ever do to you?

Kind of figured you knew, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway just in case.

Cool! :cool:

Me too.

You purposely sent penguins to Jersey? :blink:

Rich, what did these penguins ever do to you?

Oh, don't worry. They are specially engineered, Joisy-proof Penguinators. Oddly enough, they're also acid- and toxic waste-proof. No real penguins have been harmed.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Oh, don't worry. They are specially engineered, Joisy-proof Penguinators. Oddly enough, they're also acid- and toxic waste-proof. No real penguins have been harmed.

As long as they don't have to go through Dover on the way there I guess they'll be OK.

Just came back from a nice dinner with SWMBO, the chef/owner (who we helped with canning some months back) gave us a sample of Iberico ham... it made me forget about bacon it was so good. Also had duck fat poutine with truffle gravy, truffled celery root with chantrel mushrooms and pork croquettes with walla walla oining rings and peri peri aoli. It was all so good, and great service too. I shall now lapse into a food coma.

So you know this is what the ham looks like.
proxy.php

Last edited:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Just came back from a nice dinner with SWMBO, the chef/owner (who we helped with canning some months back) gave us a sample of Iberico ham... it made me forget about bacon it was so good. Also had duck fat poutine with truffle gravy, truffled celery root with chantrel mushrooms and pork croquettes with walla walla oining rings and peri peri aoli. It was all so good, and great service too. I shall now lapse into a food coma.

So you know this is what the ham looks like.
proxy.php

:drool:

I'd rather taste that Iberico ham than look at it. :glare:

..... and the duck fat poutine with truffle gravy.. and the truffled celery root with chantrel mushrooms..... and the pork croquettes with walla walla oining rings and peri peri aoli. :drool:

I am sipping on some Hendrick's as I post this and it is helping to ease my envy.

:drool:

I'd rather taste that Iberico ham than look at it. :glare:

..... and the duck fat poutine with truffle gravy.. and the truffled celery root with chantrel mushrooms..... and the pork croquettes with walla walla oining rings and peri peri aoli. :drool:

I am sipping on some Hendrick's as I post this and it is helping to ease my envy.

Mmmmm I'm all out of Hendrick's, but I do have some Kraken Rum. Also the ham is so thinly sliced the fat liquifies on your tongue, :drool:

Top Bottom