What's new

The Anything Thread

by noon tomorrow !!!!!

$bacon-wrapped-brisket.jpg

And where have you been?

What's this about no internet and wanting a PS-3, Blake? You'll miss out on the miracles of online gaming over consoles.

Well, I may have to get internet then. Currently I don't even have an operating computer. :sad:

Blake has a heart? :huh:

That's what I was going to ask.

Yes, but he was playing catch with it and ... ]

Yes, it is a broken heart. If I could remember where I buried the rest of the body I took it from I would return it.

who's ruth :confused1

Pay attention, John. Ruth is Blake's ex. Now he's ruthless. Geez.

:lol::lol:

Hmmm.... :glare:

Quick quiz, what's the best cheese in the world? :shifty:

Whichever one I'm eating at the time!

... like a penguin at a urinal

:lol::lol:

Nice work! Looks like a piece from Blake's chaps (he makes his chaps from penguin jerky).

Well, I may have to get internet then. Currently I don't even have an operating computer. :sad:

And Blake, a word of warning. Only the original lauch PS-3's are truly backwards compatible with PS-2 games. The ones they've manufactured since will only run some select titles via emulation. So if that's something you were looking forward to being able to do, you might just be better off getting a new PS-2 Slim. Should run you around $100.

Or you could turn to the darkside an get an XBox 360. And there's no better time than right now. The Tenth Anniversary Edition of Halo: Combat Evolved just hit the stores a little while back. :whistling:

Yes, it is a broken heart. If I could remember where I buried the rest of the body I took it from I would return it.

Cheesus Christ?

Heeeeheheheheeeee!

Nah just joking - I like a nice crumbly cream cheese with garlic and herbs.

Yes, Cheesus Christ was that ever bad. :001_tt2:

"all guidance counsellors are just sailors joking around on leave, the more you think about this the more you will realize it is the new truth"

Top Bottom