What's new

The Anything Thread

This neighborhood dog has been carrying off my shoes lately. Recently, it made off with one of my old sneakers that I normally wear in the yard for mowing and such. I love how the owners always play it off like it is no big deal. Oh, that's just how those dogs are sort of attitude. Well, damn if I came in their yard, made off with some of their property and see what they say about it!

Anyway, I went to walmart today and bought a pair of 12 dollar shoes, just in case one goes missing I won't be out very much.

Oh, and they look like this...

View attachment $clown082009.jpg

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
This neighborhood dog has been carrying off my shoes lately. Recently, it made off with one of my old sneakers that I normally wear in the yard for mowing and such. I love how the owners always play it off like it is no big deal. Oh, that's just how those dogs are sort of attitude. Well, damn if I came in their yard, made off with some of their property and see what they say about it!

Anyway, I went to walmart today and bought a pair of 12 dollar shoes, just in case one goes missing I won't be out very much.

attachment.php

Your new shoes fit our new name. :glare:

View attachment 157414

The dog that steals those deserves a thank you card.

Hey Blake, nothin' new on your kayak outing. When's that coming up?

And seriously... GPS... we want to follow your little blip on the map. (psst....there's a google / android app for that).

Hey Blake, nothin' new on your kayak outing. When's that coming up?

And seriously... GPS... we want to follow your little blip on the map. (psst....there's a google / android app for that).

Nothing new lately. Ray is making me a custom knife and I am ready to start gathering food. As far as the apps, I won't be taking my phone. No battery charger and no service.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Nothing new lately. Ray is making me a custom knife and I am ready to start gathering food. As far as the apps, I won't be taking my phone. No battery charger and no service.

If you don't have a GPS or a phone how are you going to know just how lost you are? :blink:

Oh, look we have a new title!

"The House of Clowns Thread"

I see what you did there. :shocked:

:clown: It's quite apt I think. :clown:

I posted the shoes after I saw the new name. I was already ranting about shoes, so I figured why not?

It works for me. :lol::lol:

You're getting a custom knife? Awesome! :thumbup1:

No cell phone actually sounds nice. Of course, I should be able to experience that later this summer as I'm trying to gather together some things myself for a solo trip out to Isle Royale myself.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Sounds fun. :001_rolle

So where about? Toledo? Cleveland? Youngstown? :huh:

East of Toledo. Just as I was about to send this, everyone started moving, so I had to go. I sat for 2 hours on I-80 and then another hour and a half of slow moving. AND, the internet connection was sloooow too.

Last edited:

OldSaw

The wife's investment

View attachment 157414

I would gladly give you $12 for a pair of those. I know a few clowns that would pay plenty for them. I hear they go for over $300 a pair.

Didn't think I would post? :lol::lol::lol:

Blake, please remember, when you use the name "Ray" to specify which member of the Ray Triumvirate you are referencing.

This message has been paid for by the Ray Triumvirate. The RT does not condone or appreciate any misuse of the name "Ray" in jest, slander or random babble. Remember, when you think of Rays, think of the Ray Triumvirate.

Top Bottom