What's new

The Anything Thread

Oh, in that case I have to budget fuel for the drive home too. :huh:

Well I'm certainly not wasting money to buy gas to go look for your carcass. :001_rolle

OK, so no passport required then and pepper spray is for the bears, not the Bears fans, got it. :biggrin1:

There's roving bands of pirate bears paddling canoes in the Boundary Waters? :blink:

That's awesome! :w00t:

Good times. Well... not according to Lynchmeister... but I digress.

Well it was enjoyable to those watching the events unfold and really that's all that matters. :lol1:

He still can't see maple leaves or eat syrup without having a flashback. :sad:

Poor Cory. :lol::lol::lol:

True. I guess some risks have their rewards. If you like green Velva, that is.

Mental scarring and Green AV? Sounds worth it to me. :lol:

I've never tried it.

Thunder Bay is only 30 miles to the north... :ihih:

Dude... you think your "reaction" with the "twins" was extreme? Just don't end a sentance with "eh?" around Cory. That's all I'm sayin.

Best to avoid most of the Upper Midwest then too. :001_rolle

I had some in high school, when it was still available around here. Typical old man / av smell. I think it may have had a touch of lime to it.

You? Shun lime? I thought that was impossible.

I can just see Corey and Blake on a border crossing canoe trip.

Corey: "Here comes the Mounties. Quick, hide some of this "stuff" before they spot us."
Blake: "I can't, I'm only wearing chaps and no pants."
Corey: "Do I have to think of everything. Just do like this..."
Blake: "Oh, that looks easy."
Corey: "you didn't bring an Ethernet cable, did you?"

Poor fellas. :lol::lol::lol:

Where are they going to plug in an Ethernet cable? :eek2:

Last edited:
For those of you not reading the thread that the giant penguin is desparately trying to derail, we bought our bed today. To the tune of $2300 (which included a whole bunch of stuff). More than I think we've ever spent on one thing. But super excited.

Well I'm certainly not wasting money to buy gas to go look for your carcass. :001_rolle

No, the US Forest Service would be doing the Search & Recovery.

There's roving bands of pirate bears paddling canoes in the Boundary Waters? :blink:

That's awesome! :w00t:

I know! :thumbup:

Well it was enjoyable to those watching the events unfold and really that's all that matters. :lol1:

And for those of us that get to keep bringing it back up. :lol:

Thunder Bay is only 30 miles to the north... :ihih:

I'll pass. :001_rolle

Best to avoid most of the Upper Midwest then too. :001_rolle

I know! On our canoe trip in Wisconsin, I thought maybe we had crossed into Canada.

For those of you not reading the thread that the giant penguin is desparately trying to derail, we bought our bed today. To the tune of $2300 (which included a whole bunch of stuff). More than I think we've ever spent on one thing. But super excited.

That is awesome! Hope you enjoy it. :thumbup1:

Yes, the USG strongly disapproves of money and / or passport laundering, so come clean and get a new one! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You? Shun lime? I thought that was impossible.

I would have agreed with you, but IIRC this stuff had 2 strikes against it. 1. it was an AV product, which even then (and now) smells vile and old mannish to me and 2. the lime smelled very synthetic, overly-sweet, and old-mannish.

So... when can we expect an answer to the "hotness" question? :huh:

Oh, and congrats.

Yes, the USG strongly disapproves of money and / or passport laundering, so come clean and get a new one! :lol::lol::lol:

:thumbup:

I would have agreed with you, but IIRC this stuff had 2 strikes against it. 1. it was an AV product, which even then (and now) smells vile and old mannish to me and 2. the lime smelled very synthetic, overly-sweet, and old-mannish.

So you have something against sweet, synthetic old men? Well you just made happy robot grampa cry.

So you have something against sweet, synthetic old men? Well you just made happy robot grampa cry.

Be careful! I have heard tell that there are some sweet, synthetic old men on this forum! They seek out older A/S, Colognes and Talcs to subject others around them to the sweet, synthetic smellerama! Shhh, there are some over on that forum to the left. It is so wonderful to see them congregate in the wild like that. Exchanging pleasantries and memories. Keep behind the brush, don't scare them away! No flash photography please! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Be careful! I have heard tell that there are some sweet, synthetic old men on this forum! They seek out older A/S, Colognes and Talcs to subject others around them to the sweet, synthetic smellerama! Shhh, there are some over on that forum to the left. It is so wonderful to see them congregate in the wild like that. Exchanging pleasantries and memories. Keep behind the brush, don't scare them away! No flash photography please! :lol::lol::lol:

How many mods did you just describe? oh hi guys :biggrin1:

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Did you read about them on Epinions? You should write a review about it.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Good evening from Muskogee, OK, where the internet works like Lynchmeister's old smoke signal system.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Bah! They would be spending it one way or the other. At least this way the guys get to play with their helicopters and other cool toys.

:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently you think I'm kidding. I better log off. At this speed, two or three more posts and I will be late for my delivery tomorrow.

I finally got to get out and help with some local clean up! Two friends and I started out on a Motorcycle ride today. We ended up a few towns South. We stopped to take some pictures of massive fishing boats that were washed up on shore. While we were there we saw a clean up crew struggling to shovel about 3 feet of mud out of the first floor of a business so we all grabbed shovels and helped them clean it out.

Pictures really don't tell the whole story. Its crazy when you actually see the devastation face to face.

I'll post pics when I can.

Top Bottom