What's new

The anti-sabbatical AKA the great soap binge of 2014

ok, based on the advice so far I've just ordered some Mike's. Lemongrass & Eucalyptus(full), Lilly of the Valley(sample) and Peppermint/Rosemary (sample).

Now off to shop MDC soap :). Where's the best place to buy it?

Keep them coming!:biggrin1:

Secondhand, direct from MdC, or a local shop that might carry it. I know Old Town Shaving in Pasadena has it.

I really want to get my hands on my Strop Shoppe soap! I think I'll be hoarding some when it's more readily available.

I really wish I would have hopped on the Alpine Frost!

I just got an email from them saying they will be doing another run of the Alpine Frost. So keep your eyes peeled on the website

La Toja and Valobra ordered. Even threw in some Voskhod, Bolzano, and Persona Platinums in the order, because why the heck not.

Keep the recommendations coming!

You absolutely need some Razorock in there, especially with all the Limited Edition stuff that is coming out. The King Louis line is my personal favorite though.

And you owe it to yourself to see if you like the Mystic Waters line. The scents are second to none and when the lather comes together, it is a really special combination of glide and moisturization for your face.

You absolutely need some Razorock in there, especially with all the Limited Edition stuff that is coming out. The King Louis line is my personal favorite though.

And you owe it to yourself to see if you like the Mystic Waters line. The scents are second to none and when the lather comes together, it is a really special combination of glide and moisturization for your face.

I've got King Louis Lavender Karite and the new XX en route :)

LA Shaving Soap 5 pack sampler has arrived ( these things are tiny! They're pretty perfect for a ultra light travel container )

Still not a bay rum fan. I'll PIF this one w/o even shaving with it. The Fougere smells divine, and I will shave w/ it tonight. The others smell nice as well.

Just tried the Fougere from LA Shave Soap. Divine. Great smell, great performance. I am going to order a full puck.

Today's goodies

$2014-01-25 11.48.57.jpg

Top Bottom