What's new

The Answer to "Which Brush Should I Use Today?"

At long last, no more time wasted in the morning trying to decide which brush to use! And all of the free counter space as a secondary benefit! The GREAT SCORE:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
guenron said:
At long last, no more time wasted in the morning trying to decide which brush to use! And all of the free counter space as a secondary benefit!

Foam, in a CAN?? What will they think of next! :biggrin:

Funny thing is, just this morning I was thinking about whether canned foam has any positive attributes. I haven't purchased a can in over 15 years, so I didn't have one handy, but I was wondering whether stirring some up in a lathering bowl and applying it with a brush might actually produce a good shave. Anyone ever tried this?

Firstly, yes, we need a review, although I won't give up my brush, bowl, and cream for a can of goo, even good goo.

Now, having said that, I once dated a girl who would keep a can of barbosol around. Not to shave with, she would wipe a bunch of it on her bathroom mirror once every couple of weeks to keep it from fogging up during showers.

Yes it works! At last, a use for canned goo!

Peace,

Pierre

vox_rox said:
Firstly, yes, we need a review, although I won't give up my brush, bowl, and cream for a can of goo, even good goo.

Now, having said that, I once dated a girl who would keep a can of barbosol around. Not to shave with, she would wipe a bunch of it on her bathroom mirror once every couple of weeks to keep it from fogging up during showers.

Yes it works! At last, a use for canned goo!

Peace,

Pierre

I tried this once, and it left a residue all over the mirror which caused it to look "hazy". i had to immediately wash it off, which was a PITA. how much do you use?

I have a can of the red. I couldn't get it to lather in a bowl. I think they put it in the can for people who don't know how to lather.

Top Bottom