What's new

The Ammo Shortage

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Reloaders: it's close enough to hunting season that Walmart got out muzzle loader supplies... 🤔 Including lots of 209 primers!

20210717_102535.jpg

AA

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I'd hate to pay Hazmat fees for just 1K of primers. Before the shortage, I always bought in 5K increments. I hope I can hold on with what I have on hand till the supply loosens up a bit.

I'm ecstatic; ~20 months easy of not finding magnum primers at a price I'd pay.

I'd never dealt with Midway before last year but they get high marks from me.

I'd hate to pay Hazmat fees for just 1K of primers. Before the shortage, I always bought in 5K increments. I hope I can hold on with what I have on hand till the supply loosens up a bit.

Hear that. I also hate missing out on the free shipping deal. Trying to time free shipping though and in stock is a black art.

/and i am not a sorcerer

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member

I bought 3k and shipping/hazmat was 12.99. I think my order qualified for free shipping though so the 12.99 was probably all HazMat.

I was in Academy last week and they had quite a bit but the prices are still high. They've also raised their limit to 4.

I picked up several hundred 5.56 brass and a pocketful of .44 mag from one of my ranges a couple of days ago. I considered that a good sign.

I have seen ammo on store shelves lately. My local Walmart is getting ammo once, sometimes twice a week. I have recently seen a good of amount in Rural King stores and Gander lately as well.

Top Bottom