What's new

INFO! The 2023 Brown Leaf Pipe is here!!!!

My order is in. Woot!

giphy (5).gif

HI All thanx for the orders they ve been rolling in! Ill talk with Adam and figure out the numbering system. In the meantime I spoke with Core Commerce which runs the back end ( ordering part) of the store and passed on some of the problems we ve had with ordering. They are taking down the " Are you a Robot" barrier on the ordering form. Make me wonder how many orders I ve lost the past ten years to folks who just got frustrated with it and gave up. Thanx for bringing to my attention ! MT

HI All Happy to announec the majority of club pipes ordered are going out today! Im still waiting on pipes to be blasted which will take a couple weeks and I have to make two Corals which I will have done by the end of the week. Still have back up stock for future orders Thanx ! MT

Attachments

• BBLE_ship.jpeg
    BBLE_ship.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 10
Works out well for me, since I'm flying out this weekend to the middle east for a week or so. (Wouldn't want the wife finding a new pipe in the mailbox while I'm not here.)

Curious, though...are they just numbered sequentially, since the total number isn't determined yet?

The 2023 Brown Leaf LE is indeed here. I know Mark's pipes. They are probably over-represented in my collection, and I can't believe there isn't a star attached to this pipe. The pic doesn't do it justice. You gents that got the blasts are in for a treat. I've got 1 star blasts that aren't this craggy. Thank you @pipemakeram and @Whisky. The Hexagon Calabash was a bucket list pipe that I hadn't gotten around to ordering, and this is all the more special.
20230531_131352.jpg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Works out well for me, since I'm flying out this weekend to the middle east for a week or so. (Wouldn't want the wife finding a new pipe in the mailbox while I'm not here.)

Curious, though...are they just numbered sequentially, since the total number isn't determined yet?
We have a formula for numbering this year. It will be revealed on Saturday.

Top Bottom