What's new

INFO! The 2023 Brown Leaf Pipe is here!!!!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome fellow B&B Brown Leaf members to the 2023 LE pipe announcement!
This year's pipe is being carved by a well known pipe maker who made some of the first B&B LE pipes. If you’ve been smoking a pipe for a while and you think of a Hexagon Calabash most would probably think of Mark Tinsky. The Hexagon Calabash is considered Mark's "signature shape" and he has graciously agreed to make a Hexagon Calabash for us in his Coral finish, a sandblast, and a smooth finish in Natural, Mocha, and Sunrise. Mark has premade a few other finishes as well and has identified a limited number of exceptional pieces of Briar that have earned his "4 star" rating. These will be priced accordingly and available on his website on a first come first served basis.

Dimension of the pipe are
Height 2.2 inches
Width 2 inches
Length 6.25 inches
The Bowl is tapered and is .825 at the rim with a depth of 1.75 inches
Stem is Black Acrylic

Prices will be:
Coral $260
1683730742294.png
Sandblast $320
1683730681433.png
Smooth (Mocha Shown) $355
1683730819907.png

Orders for the pipe will be done through a password protected portal on Mark's website.
To allow as many people as possible the opportunity to purchase one of the limited number finishes we will be doing a group PM of the website link and password to those who are interested in purchasing a pipe so that everyone has access at the same time. The website link and password will be PM'd on Saturday May 20th at 8pm Eastern time. Sign up for the initial PM will be in the next post. After the initial PM the link and password will be available for anyone by request. The ordering window will close on Saturday June, 3. In a slight difference from previous years Mark will ship the pipes as he gets them finished. If you have any questions please ask!

Last edited:

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
If interested in purchasing a pipe, please copy and paste the list adding your name. This is the list I will be using to send out the initial PM.

1. Whisky

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
1. Whisky
2. Nortac
3. Luvmysuper
4. KellyG
5. Price
6. Fallbeard
7. Tommy Tutone
8. Brandaves

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
1. Whisky
2. Nortac
3. Luvmysuper
4. KellyG
5. Price
6. Fallbeard
7. Tommy Tutone
8. Brandaves
9. Kentos

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
@Whisky I don't have enough nickels saved up-yet. How long will he keep this going?
After we release the website and password next Saturday we’ll probably leave the ordering open for 2 weeks so it will close on June 3rd which is a Saturday.

Last edited:
Two observations are the Pipe offered is very beautify, and did not realize Pipes were so pricy today.

Use to smoke pipe in 70's, but top of line pipes were in $50.00 - $70.00 price range.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Two observations are the Pipe offered is very beautify, and did not realize Pipes were so pricy today.

Use to smoke pipe in 70's, but top of line pipes were in $50.00 - $70.00 price range.
$70 in 1976 is about $370 in “today’s” money so these are actually cheaper than the ones you used to smoke. They’re such a good deal you should probably buy one. 😄

1. Whisky
2. Nortac
3. Luvmysuper
4. KellyG
5. Price
6. Fallbeard
7. Tommy Tutone
8. Brandaves
9. Kentos
10. mr_trent

Top Bottom