What's new

The 12 Days of PIFsmas - 2021 Edition

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Who's ready for the 12 Days of PIFsmas this year?

For the uninitiated, a couple of years ago we did the 12 Days of PIFsmas in the Brown Leaf. Basically 12 PIFs in the month of December to celebrate the spirit of giving, and giving back to this fine community. The PIFs were anything from a artisan pipe to a cob, tobacco samplers, accessories, and unobtanium. PIFs can be large or small--it's the spirit of giving that matters. And folks can enter as many PIFs as they want! I'd just ask that once you've won a PIF, you take yourself out of the running for the others to share the love.

I'll kick things off in the next few days, with the first PIF so stay tuned!

If anyone wants to join in the PIFing fun:

(1) PIFs of tobacco need to be done in the Stock Exchange, everything else can be on here.
(2) Post a thread with the title that includes "On the _____ Day of PIFsmas" and a basic description of what you're PIFing (a pipe!)
(3) Set the rules for your PIF, and be sure to specify if it's limited to US only due to customs or shipping issues
(4) Set the PIF to end sometime in December
(5) Post a link to your PIF back in this thread to help folks keep track of them.
(6) Have fun!

Questions? Ask away!

Hirsute

First Day of PIFsmas is up:

4th Day of Xmas PIF.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Only 8 more hours to get in on the 2nd day of PIFmas over in the stock exchange.

Hirsute

I'm having so much fun, I can't stop!

Eighth Day is up!

Hirsute

Day 12!

Top Bottom