What's new

Thayers...where do you buy yours from?

I went to my local GNC today and alas, they dont sell Thayers in the store any more. I ask this question because I am looking for a good place to purchase it from. I see it all over the internet. I would prefer to buy it from a local store if that is possible but if not I guess I will have to bite the bullet and buy it without smelling it first. Thanks for your responses.

I got mine at New Leaf, which is a local store chain (it's like a cross between Whole Foods and Trader Joe's).

Maybe a health food store?

I buy mine from the Drug Emporium, not sure if they are a national chain or not. Great stuff good luck in finding it nearby.

I went to my local GNC today and alas, they dont sell Thayers in the store any more. I ask this question because I am looking for a good place to purchase it from. I see it all over the internet. I would prefer to buy it from a local store if that is possible but if not I guess I will have to bite the bullet and buy it without smelling it first. Thanks for your responses.

Thayer's bottles have two "tamper-proof" seals (one over the main opening of the bottle and one on the flip top spout), so you can't smell them in the store anyways. Well, you can smell them if you rip off the seal in the store, but that is generally frowned upon.

FWIW - My local health food store carries Thayers as does a local grocery store.

Weird.... the GNC store locally at the Rushmore Mall still stocks Thayers. I just bought another bottle there yesterday. It was on sale too for $7.99 vice the normal $9.99.

Thanks for all the great replies. It looks like online or the vitamin shoppe is my best bet so far.

Weird.... the GNC store locally at the Rushmore Mall still stocks Thayers. I just bought another bottle there yesterday. It was on sale too for $7.99 vice the normal $9.99.
I was in a GNC last month, and they had all their Thayer's on a clearance shelf, marked at $7.99, so they may be discontinuing it.

If you have one of their Gold Club Membership cards, you can drop that $7.99 down to $6.39 with the 20% discount during the first week of each month. If you can hit them during a "Buy One, Get One 50% off" sale, that would drop it even further down to $4.79.

But even at the full boat retail price of $10, Thayer's is worth it. Even without any discounts, my shave den will never be without Thayer's again.

Whole Foods has only the tradional with aloe vera (which is actually the one I suggest, and then adding peppermint EO to it), but Follow Your Heart near me has them all (FYH is a nat'l chain?)

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I get mine at Whole Paycheck Foods. I recently received a $50 gift certificate from them, so if I throw in another twenty bucks or so I should be able to pick up a bottle. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom