What's new

WTB Thayers Superhazel

Hi guys,

I am looking for Thayers Superhazel Witch Hazel that they quit making a few years ago. Just ran out of my last bottle and haven't been able to find a good substitute. Let me know if you have some you would like to sell or trade for something.

Thanks!

Someone on another thread suggested this as an alternative to the Thayer's product: Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Deep Cleansing Astringent. I'm using it and like it as well as the SuperHazel. Good luck with your search.

1630344705352.png

Thanks. I tried that one and at least 6 0r 7 others and it just doesn't work for me like the Superhazel. Still hoping to find some!

I contacted Thayers some time ago and they advised me they no longer make that fine product. They did tell me that the closest product to the original Super Hazel is this one.

1630367424945.png

Hi guys,

I am looking for Thayers Superhazel Witch Hazel that they quit making a few years ago. Just ran out of my last bottle and haven't been able to find a good substitute. Let me know if you have some you would like to sell or trade for something.

Thanks!
Good luck! Can’t believe the discontinued it……. Great juice.

Top Bottom