What's new

Thayers Gentlemen’s Collection

I know there are many devoted users of Thayers Witch Hazel products in the wet shaving community, myself included. Well, their long awaited Gentlemen’s Collection of shaving products has finally been released. I just placed on order on their website for all three products...the aftershave lotion, aftershave balm, and shave cream. They seem reasonably priced at $8.99 each, though $10 shipping is a bit steep. I got a 10% off coupon code for providing my email address. Looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks for new info!
Will have to look into Thayer's new stuff!
Meanwhile, enjoying their witch hazel lotions!!

thayer comp.jpg

I enjoy their Medicated witch hazel/toner in tandem with my generic witch hazel. It at least adds a little comfort to the post shave routine. I think I’ll pass on these other product types though.

Looking forward to your review though.

I like the aftershave lotion ok, though the scent is medicinal and not all that appealing. The balm, however, smells pretty bad in my experience. Almost a rancid turpentine odor. I wrote Thayers about wondering if maybe there was a bad batch. They responded only with a refund offer, which I accepted.

I’ve got the cream, too, but have not yet given it a try. Still a fan of their toner and astringent.

Top Bottom