What's new

Thats now 4 in the toilet

Have never dropped a phone in the can. I washed one in the clothes washer once. Wasn't even in a pocket, I carried it in with me because I was chatting with someone, set it down to load the machine, accidentally knocked it into the machine and didn't notice its absence until way too late. It wasn't a problem though, it was both cheap when new and long past due for replacement, and I had a spare handy. Just restored my backup and I was back in business.

My phone lives in my pants pocket, and given the location of my pants when I'm using the toilet, knocking it in is never a concern. Maybe you should store your phone elsewhere......

my personal phone has become integral to my crazy life. Since I am seldom in the office I can do everything on the run. Having it in a waterproof armored case is essential. I set it on the forklift, it bounced off into a puddle, it is still kicking.

You'd think with all the technology available someone could make a phone that doesn't fall out of your pocket/hand...or at least is waterproof! lol

Is this happening at home... or while out and about?
dave

Sad to say, 3 at home one at work when I was with the police service.

New phone is here, screen protector and super bumper case with covered ports now in place.

Top Bottom