What's new

Thater brush stand

Anyone ave an idea where find that. Stand only, or as a kit with brush. Any look i am trying, seems to be back order. They don’t give any eta. Thanks

Many European companies ship to Canada. I have consider ordering a brush from Shavemac, but have not.

I live in Easten Ontario, but with the increasing cost of US distribution and shipping, I order many things from Europe. Most recent are fly lines and fly tying material ... wiggle tails (Italy), wool (France), fox (UK) and recently a replacement part for my Stihl brush cutter. (Germany). My reels are from Sweden. Though I did order a Trout Spey from Oregon and my previous rod was from Colorado.

So be open to location of sources, and Europe can be a good source.

I don't know what size stand you need, but if you can deal with the price ($49cad), Fendrihan has an adjustable stand.

Many European companies ship to Canada. I have consider ordering a brush from Shavemac, but have not.

I live in Easten Ontario, but with the increasing cost of US distribution and shipping, I order many things from Europe. Most recent are fly lines and fly tying material ... wiggle tails (Italy), wool (France), fox (UK) and recently a replacement part for my Stihl brush cutter. (Germany). My reels are from Sweden. Though I did order a Trout Spey from Oregon and my previous rod was from Colorado.

So be open to location of sources, and Europe can be a good source.
I will contact them and keep you info.

Top Bottom