What's new

That go to cream you tend to use.

I eventually paired myself down to less than 10 creams and soaps and the one I'm always reaching for is Tabula Rasa Dark Lavender. It's hands down my favorite even though the others are all great soaps and creams I really enjoy. And even though I've tried other TR creams, Dark Lavender is the one.

If I can't decide what to use I will grab any of the Truefitt & Hill creams or the Geo. F. Trumpers coconut oil cream.

These seem to work the best for me out of all I have

Spencer & Devon Sagebrush SC. For me, it's just outstanding and does everything a great product should. It would be followed by Dr Selby and SAH by Evros. Good stuff.

Lately it's been Xpec Unscented. Partly due to the fact that it's a giant tub that's going to take me forever to get through. It does make a good super lather with scented soaps.

Lately it's been Xpec Unscented. Partly due to the fact that it's a giant tub that's going to take me forever to get through. It does make a good super lather with scented soaps.

I should've bought a tub of XPEC unscented when royalshave.com had it on sale a few weeks ago for this very purpose.

The only cream that I consistently enjoyed over the years is Top Secret.
It has lanolin, which I like. Also the scent is nice.
But I appreciate it most for its performance.

Really are so many nice creams available.

I do prefer tubes since its easier to dispense and I feel it stays fresher longer...I would choose proraso.
Whips up every time. Very easy and consistent.

Cyril R Salter Fresh Mint without a doubt. I mostly use soaps nowadays, but every time I take out the CRS I'm amazed by how great it is.

Top Bottom