What's new

That bizzarre moment you realize you like accordian music...

Talk about engineering. Imagination, innovation, precise fit and finish, and then the artwork on top to make it all create joy and happiness in the heart of the beholder... before it's ever picked up and filled with air the first time in performance. Gawds, the human mind is a phenomenal inspiration of the creator!

That noise coming out tho? ...

hahaha! just kidding! Z Y D E C O mon!

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
What kind of mandolin is that? Looks cool.

if you ever win the lottery, check out Gilchrist Mandolins in your neck of the woods. I’ve only seen one in person and it was gorgeous. Should be for $20k. 😳
I have played a Gilchrist. One great Aussie artisan maker. Duff mandolins from Australia are pretty good as well.

the mandolin in the photo is my Prucha, very nice and loud. It isn’t quite a Gilchrist but it isn’t too shabby,

Last edited:
A true gentleman is one who knows to take off his shoes ... because he is the visitor.

Then there's us gentleman who maybe weren't dilligent in seperating our whites from our colors.

And maybe we were fresh out of bleach a few times. And we know such "whites" aren't fit for public display.

I played accordion as a child cuz Grandma brought one from Italy . Would have preferred a drum set at the time. But hey now I wish I'd stuck with it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom