What's new

That bizzarre moment you realize you like accordian music...

Sitting here at Hofbrau Haus, Columbus. And they've got an accordian player doing some standards.

I've been here when football games were on. But honestly, the accordian stuff is better. It's not Shmenge Brothers level good, but it is much like the American banjo.

Like the banjo, you can't do a depressing song on the accordian. Steve Martin was right about that.

Does this make me not cool? Likely so.

Sitting here at Hofbrau Haus, Columbus. And they've got an accordian player doing some standards.

I've been here when football games were on. But honestly, the accordian stuff is better. It's not Shmenge Brothers level good, but it is much like the American banjo.

Like the banjo, you can't do a depressing song on the accordian. Steve Martin was right about that.

Does this make me not cool? Likely so.
NOTHING is Shmenge Brothers good! Well, maybe cabbage rolls and coffee. 🪗

I was over at a friend's house one time and he had a CD with nothing but calliope music on it. Had the same effect on me that you had listening to the accordion. Definitely hard to hang on to a bad mood listening to the stuff.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
1618356522168.gif

The guy just did an accordian riff of the "Leave it to Beaver" theme song and "Hawaii 5.0". I know when I am in the presence of greatness.

I know.

Go home. Listen to The Rolling Stones "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" and...anything by Van Halen...and you'll be okay.
“Can’t You Hear Me Knocking” ......... just amazing every time I listen to it. I’m not sure about an accordion version. I’d be open to one though.

Top Bottom