Thanksgiving Sample Pack Sale - 51 scents to choose from!

Discussion in 'Stone Cottage Shaving' started by MilfordNJGuy, Nov 21, 2018.

1. MilfordNJGuy

MilfordNJGuy Vendor

Greetings and Happy Holidays!

Now that we've added 32 scent to our offerings to make it a total of 51 scents, we are putting our sample packs on sale! Perfect thing to check out when you sneak away from the Thanksgiving Table for some "me time" to pick out something for just you!

Sample Pack

Shaving Cream Sample Pack

2. David,

Slow down! Not only should you still be recovering, but every time I think about my next sample order, I got to change things again.

Hope you're feeling better.

3. evnpar

evnpar Contributor

Your new scents are wonderful. Take your time to recover, but now I'm waiting for the large containers of several of your new ones. I was blown away by Figg & Peare as well as Highlands.

4. MilfordNJGuy

MilfordNJGuy Vendor

I've stopped making new scents...for the moment but I do have lots of ideas! I do have a sleep apnea test on Friday then a 48 hour heart monitor on Monday to see why my heart problems are still occuring so it's like being on a roller-coaster, but I'm doing OK!

I've been waiting for some purchases and some feedback before I start filling the full sized containers. If you tell me that you want a particular scent then I can fill it, label and package it, photograph it and put it up on the website like I did for Sweet Pumpkin and Pipe Tobacco! Doing it this way made more sense than filling some samples then putting the rest into full-size containers, packaging and labeling and shrink wrapping them only to have to tear open the containers and throw away the wrapping to fill more samples! Now I can fill each order as it comes in but I need to know what you like and hopefully this sale will get more people to buy and try the samples! Interesting that you liked the "Figg and Peare" and the "Highlands" which were both British inspired! I'll get them both ready to go on Friday! Thanks again, for your concern. I'm doing OK but it will take a while before this saga has an ending!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  5. Hope you get your health issues resolved soon!

I tried your sample pack and there are some great scents. So far I have used the Patchouli and the Santal et Patchouli. Those are awesome! The missus had me pick up some bath bars and a cream for her to try also. You are going to put a hurt on my pocketbook :001_302: